I don’t know what or why it is, but for the past year I’ve had such terrible luck with weather on most of the weekend trips I had planned. Like, terrible to the point that I ended up pulling out of a few of them at the last minute due to a very-depressing weather forecast – including my own birthday camping trip last year!
Currently frolicking in: Abu Dhabi, UAE Latest on the blog:
- Trip Planning: EuroTrip 2019
- Top 10 Things To Do In Royal National Park
- Manly to North Head Walk: The North Head Sanctuary Loop
- Tamarama & The Mythical Mackenzies Bay Beach
- 20 Things To Do In Cape Cod In Summer
- A Central Coast NSW Glamping Getaway To Terrigal & Avoca Beach
- Thorsborne Trail: Hiking Hinchinbrook Island (Australia’s Jurassic Park)
- Swimming With Seals At Montague Island
- Deep Pass & River Caves Canyon: My 34th Birthday Adventure!
- 2018 in Review: Road Trips & Personal Development Galore