Coober Pedy is probably the most well-known (read: touristy) mining town in Australia, but if there’s anything I learned on my recent road trip through Outback New South Wales, it’s that this country’s got plenty of other mining towns.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- Thorsborne Trail: Hiking Hinchinbrook Island (Australia’s Jurassic Park)
- Swimming With Seals At Montague Island
- Deep Pass & River Caves Canyon: My 34th Birthday Adventure!
- 2018 in Review: Road Trips & Personal Development Galore
- FF Monthly Recap: November & December 2018
- Sydney to Broken Hill: An Outback NSW Road Trip
- White Cliffs: Underground Living & Opal Mining in Outback NSW
- The Best Cafes In Bondi For Working
- The Ultimate Packing List For Beach Bums
- Mungo National Park: Like Mars on Earth