The very last day of my summer Euro-trip had me in Verona, a small city in northern Italy that I’ve never had much desire to visit. You know, the one that’s famous for Juliette’s balcony, under which Romeo would stand and bellow out sweet nothings to her?
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- How To Spend 5 Days In Sydney
- Confession: I Don’t Want To Be So Frugal Anymore
- The Cheapest Way To Send Money Internationally
- My 2018 Goals & Intentions
- Frugal Frolicker Turns 5 Years Old!
- 50 Travel Photos Left On The Cutting Room Floor In 2017
- 2017 in Review: Home Sweet Sydney
- From Backpacker to Permanent Resident: Celebrating My 3 Year Aussieversary