The very last day of my summer Euro-trip had me in Verona, a small city in northern Italy that I’ve never had much desire to visit. You know, the one that’s famous for Juliette’s balcony, under which Romeo would stand and bellow out sweet nothings to her?
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- How To Enjoy A Cheap Sunday in Sydney
- FF Monthly Recap: March & April 2018
- Presenting… My North Bondi Beach Pad!
- Hiking & Stargazing At Warrumbungle National Park
- Camping Near Sydney: The Best Camping Trips by Public Transport
- Summer In Italy: The Best Places To Visit
- Cockatoo Island Camping, Glamping, & Adventuring
- FF Monthly Recap: January & February 2018