The ‘Best of Vietnam’ photo gallery below is a collection of images I took in May 2013 while traveling in Vietnam. In 3 weeks of travel, I explored the southern half of the country: from Saigon to the Mekong Delta region and back, then on to the sand dunes of Mui Ne, the Dalat countryside and central highlands, central coast beaches, and tailor shops of Hoi An.
Currently frolicking in: Budapest, Hungary Latest on the blog:
- One Day in Abu Dhabi: What To Do On An Abu Dhabi Layover
- Trip Planning: EuroTrip 2019
- Top 10 Things To Do In Royal National Park
- Manly to North Head Walk: The North Head Sanctuary Loop
- Tamarama & The Mythical Mackenzies Bay Beach
- 20 Things To Do In Cape Cod In Summer
- A Central Coast NSW Glamping Getaway To Terrigal & Avoca Beach
- Thorsborne Trail: Hiking Hinchinbrook Island (Australia’s Jurassic Park)
- Swimming With Seals At Montague Island
- Deep Pass & River Caves Canyon: My 34th Birthday Adventure!