The traditional Everest Base Camp trek begins in Lukla. Fortunately for you, I’m not traditional, and that’s definitely not my style of travel! The off-the-beaten-path Everest Base Camp trek that I completed begins SOUTH of Lukla, in Phaplu or Jiri.
Currently frolicking in: Budapest, Hungary Latest on the blog:
- One Day in Abu Dhabi: What To Do On An Abu Dhabi Layover
- Trip Planning: EuroTrip 2019
- Top 10 Things To Do In Royal National Park
- Manly to North Head Walk: The North Head Sanctuary Loop
- Tamarama & The Mythical Mackenzies Bay Beach
- 20 Things To Do In Cape Cod In Summer
- A Central Coast NSW Glamping Getaway To Terrigal & Avoca Beach
- Thorsborne Trail: Hiking Hinchinbrook Island (Australia’s Jurassic Park)
- Swimming With Seals At Montague Island
- Deep Pass & River Caves Canyon: My 34th Birthday Adventure!