I’d been lusting over El Nido for YEARS before I finally made my way to the Philippines for a month last September. Epic sunsets over limestone karsts and boat trips to hidden lagoons and secret beaches?
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- The Ultimate Guide To Exploring Komodo National Park
- Hiking Padar Island: The Most Stunning View In Komodo
- The Prettiest Things I Found In Canberra
- In Verona, I Took Off My Bloggles
- A Guide To Road Tripping Australia’s Sunshine Coast
- I’m Finally An Australian Permanent Resident!
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo: Best Day Hike in the Dolomites
- Is It Worth Visiting Cinque Terre In Summer?