It may not be one of Australia’s most renowned regions, but Queensland’s Sunshine Coast is well worth a visit. Spanning from Caloundra up to Great Sandy National Park, it’s delightfully low on tourists (except for Noosa), boasts reasonably warm winters (think 70F/20C), and offers both beaches and mountains.
Currently frolicking in: Boston, USA Latest on the blog:
- Highlights From Mt. Buffalo National Park
- The 7 Best Weekend Trips From Melbourne
- Chasing Silo Art & Street Art in High Country Victoria
- How To Enjoy A Cheap Sunday in Sydney
- FF Monthly Recap: March & April 2018
- Presenting… My North Bondi Beach Pad!
- Hiking & Stargazing At Warrumbungle National Park
- Camping Near Sydney: The Best Camping Trips by Public Transport