It may not be one of Australia’s most renowned regions, but Queensland’s Sunshine Coast is well worth a visit. Spanning from Caloundra up to Great Sandy National Park, it’s delightfully low on tourists (except for Noosa), boasts reasonably warm winters (think 70F/20C), and offers both beaches and mountains.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- A Guide To Road Tripping Australia’s Sunshine Coast
- I’m Finally An Australian Permanent Resident!
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo: Best Day Hike in the Dolomites
- Is It Worth Visiting Cinque Terre In Summer?
- Venice Is Made For Frolicking
- How I Spent Less Than $500 On A Month In Europe
- Infinite Bliss at the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen
- Why I Didn’t Do Anything On My 14 Hour Layover In Beijing