It may not be one of Australia’s most renowned regions, but Queensland’s Sunshine Coast is well worth a visit. Spanning from Caloundra up to Great Sandy National Park, it’s delightfully low on tourists (except for Noosa), boasts reasonably warm winters (think 70F/20C), and offers both beaches and mountains.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- Cockatoo Island Camping, Glamping, & Adventuring
- FF Monthly Recap: January & February 2018
- The Katoomba Street Art Walk: A Delightful Surprise!
- How To Spend 5 Days In Sydney
- Confession: I Don’t Want To Be So Frugal Anymore
- The Cheapest Way To Send Money Internationally
- My 2018 Goals & Intentions
- Frugal Frolicker Turns 5 Years Old!