If you’re looking for a weekend trip from Melbourne that isn’t the Great Ocean Road or one of the other usual suspects (lovely as they are, sometimes you just want something different, right?)… consider heading up to Mt.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- Deep Pass & River Caves Canyon: My 34th Birthday Adventure!
- 2018 in Review: Road Trips & Personal Development Galore
- FF Monthly Recap: November & December 2018
- Sydney to Broken Hill: An Outback NSW Road Trip
- White Cliffs: Underground Living & Opal Mining in Outback NSW
- The Best Cafes In Bondi For Working
- The Ultimate Packing List For Beach Bums
- Mungo National Park: Like Mars on Earth
- The Best Camera Bags For Travel & Urban Adventures
- 10 Things Not To Miss in Broken Hill