I’m no stranger to enduring the long haul flights that come with living in a remote country like Australia. Usually I’m ping-ponging across the Pacific whenever I visit friends and family in the US, but most recently I found myself flying across the other side of the world after my Euro trip.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- Camping Near Sydney: The Best Camping Trips by Public Transport
- Summer In Italy: The Best Places To Visit
- Cockatoo Island Camping, Glamping, & Adventuring
- FF Monthly Recap: January & February 2018
- The Katoomba Street Art Walk: A Delightful Surprise!
- How To Spend 5 Days In Sydney
- Confession: I Don’t Want To Be So Frugal Anymore
- The Cheapest Way To Send Money Internationally