When I left Australia last month bound for the US for the holidays, I had nothing planned in my life beyond the moment I stepped foot on my hometown’s train platform.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- A Guide To Road Tripping Australia’s Sunshine Coast
- I’m Finally An Australian Permanent Resident!
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo: Best Day Hike in the Dolomites
- Is It Worth Visiting Cinque Terre In Summer?
- Venice Is Made For Frolicking
- How I Spent Less Than $500 On A Month In Europe
- Infinite Bliss at the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen
- Why I Didn’t Do Anything On My 14 Hour Layover In Beijing