When I hastily booked my trip to Mexico last New Year’s, I resolved to do it as cheaply as possible. Not just because I’m a “frugal” frolicker, but because I hadn’t planned or budgeted for this extra trip at all.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- The Ultimate Guide To Exploring Komodo National Park
- Hiking Padar Island: The Most Stunning View In Komodo
- The Prettiest Things I Found In Canberra
- In Verona, I Took Off My Bloggles
- A Guide To Road Tripping Australia’s Sunshine Coast
- I’m Finally An Australian Permanent Resident!
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo: Best Day Hike in the Dolomites
- Is It Worth Visiting Cinque Terre In Summer?