The Down Under Report is a monthly recap of my time and money spent in Australia on the Work and Holiday Visa in 2015. Be sure to check out the other monthly recaps as well!
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- The Ultimate Guide To Exploring Komodo National Park
- Hiking Padar Island: The Most Stunning View In Komodo
- The Prettiest Things I Found In Canberra
- In Verona, I Took Off My Bloggles
- A Guide To Road Tripping Australia’s Sunshine Coast
- I’m Finally An Australian Permanent Resident!
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo: Best Day Hike in the Dolomites
- Is It Worth Visiting Cinque Terre In Summer?