The Down Under Report is a monthly recap of my time and money spent in Australia on the Work and Holiday Visa in 2015. Be sure to check out the other monthly recaps as well!
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- Camping Near Sydney: The Best Camping Trips by Public Transport
- Summer In Italy: The Best Places To Visit
- Cockatoo Island Camping, Glamping, & Adventuring
- FF Monthly Recap: January & February 2018
- The Katoomba Street Art Walk: A Delightful Surprise!
- How To Spend 5 Days In Sydney
- Confession: I Don’t Want To Be So Frugal Anymore
- The Cheapest Way To Send Money Internationally