It’s widely known that July and August are the busiest, craziest, most touristy months in Europe, and that for an optimal experience there, you best avoid this time of year. But what if that’s the only time you have to travel?
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- The Cheapest Way To Send Money Internationally
- My 2018 Goals & Intentions
- Frugal Frolicker Turns 5 Years Old!
- 50 Travel Photos Left On The Cutting Room Floor In 2017
- 2017 in Review: Home Sweet Sydney
- From Backpacker to Permanent Resident: Celebrating My 3 Year Aussieversary
- Marvelous Manly: Outdoor Adventures & Beaches Galore
- Annecy: A French Fairytale Town (Turned Soggy)