It’s widely known that July and August are the busiest, craziest, most touristy months in Europe, and that for an optimal experience there, you best avoid this time of year. But what if that’s the only time you have to travel?
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- FF Monthly Recap: May & June 2018
- Highlights From Mt. Buffalo National Park
- The 7 Best Weekend Trips From Melbourne
- Chasing Silo Art & Street Art in High Country Victoria
- How To Enjoy A Cheap Sunday in Sydney
- FF Monthly Recap: March & April 2018
- Presenting… My North Bondi Beach Pad!
- Hiking & Stargazing At Warrumbungle National Park