It’s widely known that July and August are the busiest, craziest, most touristy months in Europe, and that for an optimal experience there, you best avoid this time of year. But what if that’s the only time you have to travel?
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- Camping Near Sydney: The Best Camping Trips by Public Transport
- Summer In Italy: The Best Places To Visit
- Cockatoo Island Camping, Glamping, & Adventuring
- FF Monthly Recap: January & February 2018
- The Katoomba Street Art Walk: A Delightful Surprise!
- How To Spend 5 Days In Sydney
- Confession: I Don’t Want To Be So Frugal Anymore
- The Cheapest Way To Send Money Internationally