I’m no stranger to enduring the long haul flights that come with living in a remote country like Australia. Usually I’m ping-ponging across the Pacific whenever I visit friends and family in the US, but most recently I found myself flying across the other side of the world after my Euro trip.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- The Cheapest Way To Send Money Internationally
- My 2018 Goals & Intentions
- Frugal Frolicker Turns 5 Years Old!
- 50 Travel Photos Left On The Cutting Room Floor In 2017
- 2017 in Review: Home Sweet Sydney
- From Backpacker to Permanent Resident: Celebrating My 3 Year Aussieversary
- Marvelous Manly: Outdoor Adventures & Beaches Galore
- Annecy: A French Fairytale Town (Turned Soggy)