I feel like a common misconception about NYC is that it’s got ZERO nature. True, the concrete-to-tree ratio is objectively depressing for the outdoor enthusiast, but the city has prioritized going green in recent years: from dedicated bike lanes to the random green spaces scattered about to new pedestrian paths like the High Line and the Manhattan Waterfront Greenway.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- FF Monthly Recap: January & February 2018
- The Katoomba Street Art Walk: A Delightful Surprise!
- How To Spend 5 Days In Sydney
- Confession: I Don’t Want To Be So Frugal Anymore
- The Cheapest Way To Send Money Internationally
- My 2018 Goals & Intentions
- Frugal Frolicker Turns 5 Years Old!
- 50 Travel Photos Left On The Cutting Room Floor In 2017