I feel like a common misconception about NYC is that it’s got ZERO nature. True, the concrete-to-tree ratio is objectively depressing for the outdoor enthusiast, but the city has prioritized going green in recent years: from dedicated bike lanes to the random green spaces scattered about to new pedestrian paths like the High Line and the Manhattan Waterfront Greenway.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- A Guide To Road Tripping Australia’s Sunshine Coast
- I’m Finally An Australian Permanent Resident!
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo: Best Day Hike in the Dolomites
- Is It Worth Visiting Cinque Terre In Summer?
- Venice Is Made For Frolicking
- How I Spent Less Than $500 On A Month In Europe
- Infinite Bliss at the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen
- Why I Didn’t Do Anything On My 14 Hour Layover In Beijing