At just a 1.5 hour drive north of Sydney, the Central Coast of NSW makes for an easy weekend away from Sydney. Honestly, it’s a wee bit ridiculous how little time I’ve spent there in my 4+ years in this country.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- A Central Coast NSW Glamping Getaway To Terrigal & Avoca Beach
- Thorsborne Trail: Hiking Hinchinbrook Island (Australia’s Jurassic Park)
- Swimming With Seals At Montague Island
- Deep Pass & River Caves Canyon: My 34th Birthday Adventure!
- 2018 in Review: Road Trips & Personal Development Galore
- FF Monthly Recap: November & December 2018
- Sydney to Broken Hill: An Outback NSW Road Trip
- White Cliffs: Underground Living & Opal Mining in Outback NSW
- The Best Cafes In Bondi For Working
- The Ultimate Packing List For Beach Bums