I don’t know what or why it is, but for the past year I’ve had such terrible luck with weather on most of the weekend trips I had planned. Like, terrible to the point that I ended up pulling out of a few of them at the last minute due to a very-depressing weather forecast – including my own birthday camping trip last year!
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- Thorsborne Trail: Hiking Hinchinbrook Island (Australia’s Jurassic Park)
- Swimming With Seals At Montague Island
- Deep Pass & River Caves Canyon: My 34th Birthday Adventure!
- 2018 in Review: Road Trips & Personal Development Galore
- FF Monthly Recap: November & December 2018
- Sydney to Broken Hill: An Outback NSW Road Trip
- White Cliffs: Underground Living & Opal Mining in Outback NSW
- The Best Cafes In Bondi For Working
- The Ultimate Packing List For Beach Bums
- Mungo National Park: Like Mars on Earth