For a hot minute back in 2009 or so, I entertained the idea of applying for grad school at UC Berkeley. You know when you’re going through a quarter-life crisis of sorts and have absolutely NO idea how to properly assimilate into the real world much less what to do with your life, so you go back to school to avoid it all for awhile longer?
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- Trip Planning: EuroTrip 2019
- Top 10 Things To Do In Royal National Park
- Manly to North Head Walk: The North Head Sanctuary Loop
- Tamarama & The Mythical Mackenzies Bay Beach
- 20 Things To Do In Cape Cod In Summer
- A Central Coast NSW Glamping Getaway To Terrigal & Avoca Beach
- Thorsborne Trail: Hiking Hinchinbrook Island (Australia’s Jurassic Park)
- Swimming With Seals At Montague Island
- Deep Pass & River Caves Canyon: My 34th Birthday Adventure!
- 2018 in Review: Road Trips & Personal Development Galore