I’m no stranger to enduring the long haul flights that come with living in a remote country like Australia. Usually I’m ping-ponging across the Pacific whenever I visit friends and family in the US, but most recently I found myself flying across the other side of the world after my Euro trip.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo: Best Day Hike in the Dolomites
- Is It Worth Visiting Cinque Terre In Summer?
- Venice Is Made For Frolicking
- How I Spent Less Than $500 On A Month In Europe
- Infinite Bliss at the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen
- Why I Didn’t Do Anything On My 14 Hour Layover In Beijing
- 10 Of My Favorite Paris Things
- Trip Planning: EuroTrip 2017