I’m no stranger to enduring the long haul flights that come with living in a remote country like Australia. Usually I’m ping-ponging across the Pacific whenever I visit friends and family in the US, but most recently I found myself flying across the other side of the world after my Euro trip.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- FF Monthly Recap: May & June 2018
- Highlights From Mt. Buffalo National Park
- The 7 Best Weekend Trips From Melbourne
- Chasing Silo Art & Street Art in High Country Victoria
- How To Enjoy A Cheap Sunday in Sydney
- FF Monthly Recap: March & April 2018
- Presenting… My North Bondi Beach Pad!
- Hiking & Stargazing At Warrumbungle National Park