When I moved to Australia, the very first thing I ticked off my bucket list was a trip to the Whitsundays. I’m not sure how I managed to miss it the first time around (11 years ago when I studied abroad in Sydney), but I made up for it this time with a truly epic sailing trip around the Whitsunday islands and a solo camping trip on one of them.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- The Cheapest Way To Send Money Internationally
- My 2018 Goals & Intentions
- Frugal Frolicker Turns 5 Years Old!
- 50 Travel Photos Left On The Cutting Room Floor In 2017
- 2017 in Review: Home Sweet Sydney
- From Backpacker to Permanent Resident: Celebrating My 3 Year Aussieversary
- Marvelous Manly: Outdoor Adventures & Beaches Galore
- Annecy: A French Fairytale Town (Turned Soggy)