When I moved to Australia, the very first thing I ticked off my bucket list was a trip to the Whitsundays. I’m not sure how I managed to miss it the first time around (11 years ago when I studied abroad in Sydney), but I made up for it this time with a truly epic sailing trip around the Whitsunday islands and a solo camping trip on one of them.
Currently frolicking in: New York City Latest on the blog:
- Highlights From Mt. Buffalo National Park
- The 7 Best Weekend Trips From Melbourne
- Chasing Silo Art & Street Art in High Country Victoria
- How To Enjoy A Cheap Sunday in Sydney
- FF Monthly Recap: March & April 2018
- Presenting… My North Bondi Beach Pad!
- Hiking & Stargazing At Warrumbungle National Park
- Camping Near Sydney: The Best Camping Trips by Public Transport