When I moved to Australia, the very first thing I ticked off my bucket list was a trip to the Whitsundays. I’m not sure how I managed to miss it the first time around (11 years ago when I studied abroad in Sydney), but I made up for it this time with a truly epic sailing trip around the Whitsunday islands and a solo camping trip on one of them.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo: Best Day Hike in the Dolomites
- Is It Worth Visiting Cinque Terre In Summer?
- Venice Is Made For Frolicking
- How I Spent Less Than $500 On A Month In Europe
- Infinite Bliss at the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen
- Why I Didn’t Do Anything On My 14 Hour Layover In Beijing
- 10 Of My Favorite Paris Things
- Trip Planning: EuroTrip 2017