When I moved to Australia, the very first thing I ticked off my bucket list was a trip to the Whitsundays. I’m not sure how I managed to miss it the first time around (11 years ago when I studied abroad in Sydney), but I made up for it this time with a truly epic sailing trip around the Whitsunday islands and a solo camping trip on one of them.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- Camping Near Sydney: The Best Camping Trips by Public Transport
- Summer In Italy: The Best Places To Visit
- Cockatoo Island Camping, Glamping, & Adventuring
- FF Monthly Recap: January & February 2018
- The Katoomba Street Art Walk: A Delightful Surprise!
- How To Spend 5 Days In Sydney
- Confession: I Don’t Want To Be So Frugal Anymore
- The Cheapest Way To Send Money Internationally