As usual, I didn’t make any concrete New Years resolutions for 2016. That’s why it’s a little funny that it sort of ended up being a year in which I unintentionally experienced a whole lot of new things.
Browsing: Annual Recap
I’ve got a bunch of posts lined up that are 2016 recaps in some form (it’s still fine to post those in January and February of the following year, riiiight?). This one’s a fun one: it’s a variation on the post I published last year on the 35 Most Beautiful Places I Saw In Australia in 2015.
I was feeling a little envious while reading a few year-end recaps by some other travel bloggers who’d been to 10, 20, god knows how many countries this year. That feeling immediately dissolved when I finished compiling photos for this post, highlighting all of the beautiful places in Australia I had the fortune of laying eyes on during my year on the Australia work and holiday visa.
When I look back at 2014, I think: Man, I worked hard and accomplished a lot.
I’ve long been a preacher in support of living a balanced life. It’s why you’ll never find me staying late at the office or bragging about how I went to the gym 6 out of 7 days last week.
2013 was a banner year for me in terms of travel. I spent just under half of the year traveling abroad, what with my 5 months in Asia (aka the impetus behind this here blog), brief stint in London, and quick jaunt to Montreal.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Photoshoot With The Pushkar Locals Asia
- I’m Obsessed With Williamsburg Street Art New York
- December 2015: Melbourne + Indonesia Asia
- Best of Colombia – Photo Gallery Colombia
- The Solo Traveler’s Guide To Phillip Island Australia
- Good Reads on the Road – Volume 1 Inspiration
- Sydney Harbour // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Australia
- Postcard From Phuket, Thailand Asia