I was perfectly content with the idea of roadtripping, camping, and trekking around Iceland for two weeks – aka “roughing it” on the cheap – but I knew I wanted to splurge on at least ONE uniquely Icelandic activity or attraction.
Browsing: Winter Sports
I’ve been badgering my friends for months about going snowshoeing.
This winter, I’m on a crusade to override my tendency to go into hibernation mode for 4 months. Instead of succumbing to winter and the miserable weather it brings, I’m trying to play nice with it.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Jaisalmer Fort in the Indian Desert // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Asia
- My First-Ever Surf Lessons On Siargao Asia
- FF Monthly Recap: July & August 2018 Monthly Recap
- Nong Khiaw: A Picturesque Mountain Village in Laos Asia
- A Year In Australia: What I Spent (& Other Numbers) Annual Recap
- The Fanciest Hotels in NYC USA
- Sydney vs Melbourne: The Great Debate Australia
- Laugavegur Trail: Everything You Need To Know Europe