I was perfectly content with the idea of roadtripping, camping, and trekking around Iceland for two weeks – aka “roughing it” on the cheap – but I knew I wanted to splurge on at least ONE uniquely Icelandic activity or attraction.
Browsing: Winter Sports
I’ve been badgering my friends for months about going snowshoeing.
This winter, I’m on a crusade to override my tendency to go into hibernation mode for 4 months. Instead of succumbing to winter and the miserable weather it brings, I’m trying to play nice with it.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- January 2016 Recap: Melbourne, Australia Australia
- The Best Splurge In Queenstown: Flying to Milford Sound Flying
- Cat Lovers MUST Stay at Time For Lime! Asia
- A Bridge Lover’s Guide to NYC Bridges on the East River New York
- City Cruise-ing under London’s Bridges Boating
- Kayaking Thailand: Phang Nga Bay Kayak Trip With John Gray Asia
- 2016: The Year I Inadvertently Tried So Many New Things Annual Recap
- Sometimes, You Just Gotta Roll With The Punches Iceland