I was perfectly content with the idea of roadtripping, camping, and trekking around Iceland for two weeks – aka “roughing it” on the cheap – but I knew I wanted to splurge on at least ONE uniquely Icelandic activity or attraction.
Browsing: Winter Sports
I’ve been badgering my friends for months about going snowshoeing.
This winter, I’m on a crusade to override my tendency to go into hibernation mode for 4 months. Instead of succumbing to winter and the miserable weather it brings, I’m trying to play nice with it.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Karma Beach: The Most Beautiful Beach In Bali Asia
- Rhinebeck: A Hudson Valley Village // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Too Many Hobbies, Too Little Focus Life
- Hitting The G-Spot (and Wandjina’s Window) Australia
- Flying Over The Grand Canyon // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Outer Banks, North Carolina // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- The Down Under Report: Month 12 of 12 Australia
- A Photoshoot With The Pushkar Locals Asia