I was perfectly content with the idea of roadtripping, camping, and trekking around Iceland for two weeks – aka “roughing it” on the cheap – but I knew I wanted to splurge on at least ONE uniquely Icelandic activity or attraction.
Browsing: Winter Sports
I’ve been badgering my friends for months about going snowshoeing.
This winter, I’m on a crusade to override my tendency to go into hibernation mode for 4 months. Instead of succumbing to winter and the miserable weather it brings, I’m trying to play nice with it.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Fire Island, NY // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Biking the Cape Cod Rail Trail Cycling
- Turns Out, I’m Not Immune To Reverse Culture Shock Inspiration
- Urban Adventures To Try In Shanghai Asia
- 10 Years Ago, A Traveler Was Born Inspiration
- A Snowshoeing Adventure From NYC! New York
- Random Notes on Working in the Outback Australia
- Bangkok Grand Palace: The Most Beautiful Structure in Thailand Asia