I was perfectly content with the idea of roadtripping, camping, and trekking around Iceland for two weeks – aka “roughing it” on the cheap – but I knew I wanted to splurge on at least ONE uniquely Icelandic activity or attraction.
Browsing: Winter Sports
I’ve been badgering my friends for months about going snowshoeing.
This winter, I’m on a crusade to override my tendency to go into hibernation mode for 4 months. Instead of succumbing to winter and the miserable weather it brings, I’m trying to play nice with it.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- One Week In Northern California: Road Trip Itinerary California
- Traveling in India: 3.5 Weeks in Review Asia
- A Guide To Road Tripping Australia’s Sunshine Coast Australia
- Frugal Frolicker Turns 5 Years Old! Administrative
- Postcard from Ko Phi Phi, Thailand Asia
- I Did Everything Wrong At Zion National Park Hiking
- A 4WD Adventure Around The Blue Mountains Australia
- A Delhi Disaster Asia