I was perfectly content with the idea of roadtripping, camping, and trekking around Iceland for two weeks – aka “roughing it” on the cheap – but I knew I wanted to splurge on at least ONE uniquely Icelandic activity or attraction.
Browsing: Winter Sports
I’ve been badgering my friends for months about going snowshoeing.
This winter, I’m on a crusade to override my tendency to go into hibernation mode for 4 months. Instead of succumbing to winter and the miserable weather it brings, I’m trying to play nice with it.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Postcard From An Indian Camel Safari Asia
- My Super-Fun Melbourne Street Art Class Australia
- Frugal Frolicker Turns 5 Years Old! Administrative
- 5 Reasons To Travel Southeast Asia During Off Season Asia
- Highlights From The Overland Track Australia
- Taxes For Expats: US Expat Taxes Made Easy Money
- A Guide To Hiking The Royal National Park Coastal Walk Australia
- 7 Things To Do In Sydney In Summer (Hint: GET OUTSIDE) Australia