I already wrote about learning how to surf on Siargao, but there’s a whole lot more going on at this surf island than just hanging ten on Cloud 9 (see what I did there?).
Browsing: Water Sports
This isn’t the article I expected to be writing about my trip to Siargao, from my month in the Philippines.
The majority of island-goers are there to surf, and understandably so as Siargao is renowned for its excellent surf conditions and epic Cloud 9.
I could feel my blood pressure rising, my muscles tensing up, as we waited impatiently for the bus on Campbell Parade. According to the schedule, two 380’s were supposed to have already passed by.
93.6% of all tourists in Australia come to see the Great Barrier Reef.
Ok I totally made that stat up. Surely there are people who only stop in Sydney or Melbourne on their Aussie trip, or head straight to the Outback to get their bushwalk on.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 2013 in Review: Monthly Highlights Annual Recap
- May 2016 Recap: Australia Australia
- Yarra Valley Wine Tour: A Melbourne Must-Do Australia
- On Top Of The World Hiking Roys Peak Hiking
- A Guide To Bouddi National Park Australia
- 10 Life Lessons I Learned Before Turning 30 Inspiration
- Cycling Melbourne Is The Best Way To See This City Australia
- Cat Lovers MUST Stay at Time For Lime! Asia