Regrettably too late into my year studying abroad in Sydney, I discovered Sydney Harbour beyond the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. With over 30 beaches and seemingly infinite panoramic views, Sydney Harbour is a frolicker’s dream and a damn scenic place to swim.
Most sensible people treat a beach holiday as an opportunity to relax on the beach – i.e. *a* beach, singular. One beach, max relaxation.
But, since the Eagles basically wrote the song “Learn To Be Still” for me without knowing it, it almost goes without saying that this is not how I do a beach vacation.
It was a happy little accident that I came upon this oft-unheard of park in Moab. Desperate for a campsite during the overcrowded mayhem that is the Easter Jeep Safari, I took google’s recommendation and drove about 10 minutes out of Moab town center and up-up-uphill to the park entrance.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Livin’ La Dolce Vita: Sydney Harbour By Sexy Speedboat Australia
- Street Art in Pilsen: Murals in Chicago’s Mexican Neighborhood Midwest US
- 10 Of My Favorite Paris Things Europe
- The Down Under Report: Month 3 of 12 Australia
- San Francisco Bay // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- Camping Near Sydney: The Best Camping Trips by Public Transport Australia
- The 3 Best Things To Do On The Chicago Waterfront Cycling
- Best of Thailand – Photo Gallery Asia