Regrettably too late into my year studying abroad in Sydney, I discovered Sydney Harbour beyond the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. With over 30 beaches and seemingly infinite panoramic views, Sydney Harbour is a frolicker’s dream and a damn scenic place to swim.
Most sensible people treat a beach holiday as an opportunity to relax on the beach – i.e. *a* beach, singular. One beach, max relaxation.
But, since the Eagles basically wrote the song “Learn To Be Still” for me without knowing it, it almost goes without saying that this is not how I do a beach vacation.
It was a happy little accident that I came upon this oft-unheard of park in Moab. Desperate for a campsite during the overcrowded mayhem that is the Easter Jeep Safari, I took google’s recommendation and drove about 10 minutes out of Moab town center and up-up-uphill to the park entrance.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- My 29th Birthday Weekend in NYC Life
- Local Living in Chiang Mai Asia
- Cat Boat in Amsterdam // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Death Valley National Park // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- Lady Elliot Island: Best Snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef Australia
- Ventoura: A Tinder-Like Phone App For Travel Planning
- 12 Must-Dos on a Kauai Road Trip Hawaii
- June 2016 Recap: Australia, Thailand, Malaysia Monthly Recap