Regrettably too late into my year studying abroad in Sydney, I discovered Sydney Harbour beyond the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. With over 30 beaches and seemingly infinite panoramic views, Sydney Harbour is a frolicker’s dream and a damn scenic place to swim.
Most sensible people treat a beach holiday as an opportunity to relax on the beach – i.e. *a* beach, singular. One beach, max relaxation.
But, since the Eagles basically wrote the song “Learn To Be Still” for me without knowing it, it almost goes without saying that this is not how I do a beach vacation.
It was a happy little accident that I came upon this oft-unheard of park in Moab. Desperate for a campsite during the overcrowded mayhem that is the Easter Jeep Safari, I took google’s recommendation and drove about 10 minutes out of Moab town center and up-up-uphill to the park entrance.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- NYC Has Fall Foliage, Too! New York
- A Rough Welcome to the Philippines Asia
- How To Enjoy A Cheap Sunday in Sydney Australia
- San Francisco Bay // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- Copenhagen Harbor // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Denmark
- Sailing in Boston Harbor: The Perfect Beantown Summer Excursion! Boating
- Hollywood, California // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- The Down Under Report: Month 12 of 12 Australia