I could have easily and contentedly wiled away my last full day in Montreal last October with more city frolicking, had I not gotten the itch: the undeniable urge to get out, shake things up, and up the excitement gauge in my life.
Sign #642 that you’re not a winter person: Every time a snowstorm hits, you instantly think of warmer times. Of sunset bike rides, picnics in the park, island getaways, sunburnt naps on the beach, tanktops and flip flops.
I was on the fence about Dalat: should I or shouldn’t I visit the Central Highlands of Vietnam? I hadn’t heard all too much about it, and it’d be so easy to just continue on up the coast from Mui Ne to Nha Trang and keep the beach vibes going.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Coffee Making Tips For The At Home Barista Australia
- Byron Bay: A Guide To This Aussie Beach Town Australia
- Lake Geneva, Switzerland // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- From Backpacker to Permanent Resident: Celebrating My 3 Year Aussieversary Australia
- The Best Splurge In Queenstown: Flying to Milford Sound Flying
- Letting A Cheap Flight Decide Your Next Trip Money
- The Best Village Experience is in Luang Namtha, Laos Asia
- Postcard From The 33rd Floor Of A 5 Star Hotel in Bangkok Asia