Sign #642 that you’re not a winter person: Every time a snowstorm hits, you instantly think of warmer times. Of sunset bike rides, picnics in the park, island getaways, sunburnt naps on the beach, tanktops and flip flops.
I was on the fence about Dalat: should I or shouldn’t I visit the Central Highlands of Vietnam? I hadn’t heard all too much about it, and it’d be so easy to just continue on up the coast from Mui Ne to Nha Trang and keep the beach vibes going.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Finding My Oasis In Ubud Indonesia
- The Down Under Report: Month 2 of 12 Australia
- Motorbiking Around Dalat With A Vietnam Easyrider Asia
- The Down Under Report: Month 8 of 12 Australia
- Chasing Cherry Blossoms in Washington DC USA
- Sydney Coffee Shop Roundup Australia
- A Guide To Bouddi National Park Australia
- Arlington National Cemetery // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday