I could have easily and contentedly wiled away my last full day in Montreal last October with more city frolicking, had I not gotten the itch: the undeniable urge to get out, shake things up, and up the excitement gauge in my life.
Sign #642 that you’re not a winter person: Every time a snowstorm hits, you instantly think of warmer times. Of sunset bike rides, picnics in the park, island getaways, sunburnt naps on the beach, tanktops and flip flops.
I was on the fence about Dalat: should I or shouldn’t I visit the Central Highlands of Vietnam? I hadn’t heard all too much about it, and it’d be so easy to just continue on up the coast from Mui Ne to Nha Trang and keep the beach vibes going.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- December 2015: Melbourne + Indonesia Asia
- The 7 Best Weekend Trips From Sydney Australia
- Burning Man // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- A Spontaneous Trip To Mexico – Gracias, Obamacare! Mexico
- The Kunsthaus Museum in Zurich // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Chasing Silo Art & Street Art in High Country Victoria Australia
- Adelaide or Radelaide? Why This Aussie City is Worth a Visit Australia
- My Chilled Out Whitsundays Sailing Trip Australia