Sign #642 that you’re not a winter person: Every time a snowstorm hits, you instantly think of warmer times. Of sunset bike rides, picnics in the park, island getaways, sunburnt naps on the beach, tanktops and flip flops.
I was on the fence about Dalat: should I or shouldn’t I visit the Central Highlands of Vietnam? I hadn’t heard all too much about it, and it’d be so easy to just continue on up the coast from Mui Ne to Nha Trang and keep the beach vibes going.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Postcard from Ko Phi Phi, Thailand Asia
- Postcard From The Taj Mahal Asia
- The Best Of Koh Lanta, Thailand Asia
- Two Fantastic Day Hikes on the Amalfi Coast Europe
- Must-Read Blogs Before Any Southeast Asia Travel Adventure Asia
- Highlights From A Melbourne River Cruise Australia
- A Few Thoughts On New Zealand New Zealand
- Celebrating Holi in Jaipur, India Asia