Sign #642 that you’re not a winter person: Every time a snowstorm hits, you instantly think of warmer times. Of sunset bike rides, picnics in the park, island getaways, sunburnt naps on the beach, tanktops and flip flops.
I was on the fence about Dalat: should I or shouldn’t I visit the Central Highlands of Vietnam? I hadn’t heard all too much about it, and it’d be so easy to just continue on up the coast from Mui Ne to Nha Trang and keep the beach vibes going.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Sausalito, California // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- Here’s What’s Up For My First 2 Months In Australia Australia
- Postcard From Phuket, Thailand Asia
- Trekking in Chiang Mai With Pooh Eco-Trekking Asia
- The Down Under Report: Month 4 of 12 Australia
- Upcoming Travel Plans for Summer 2014 Planning
- 85 Photos That Will Make You Wanna Jet Off To New York City New York
- City Cruise-ing under London’s Bridges Boating