Sign #642 that you’re not a winter person: Every time a snowstorm hits, you instantly think of warmer times. Of sunset bike rides, picnics in the park, island getaways, sunburnt naps on the beach, tanktops and flip flops.
I was on the fence about Dalat: should I or shouldn’t I visit the Central Highlands of Vietnam? I hadn’t heard all too much about it, and it’d be so easy to just continue on up the coast from Mui Ne to Nha Trang and keep the beach vibes going.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Mui Ne: Is This Really Vietnam? Asia
- From Nomad to Expat: My First 3 Months Living in Bondi Australia
- Brussels, Belgium // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Belgium
- How To Plan For The Laugavegur Trail In Iceland Europe
- The Down Under Report: Month 12 of 12 Australia
- A Tip Sheet For The Waimanu Valley Hike in Hawaii Hawaii
- Did I Really Pay $15 to Sit in a Lao Bus’ Luggage Store? Asia
- The Greek Islands // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday