I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Planning My Philippines Beach Bum Bonanza Asia
- How To Prepare For The Ultimate Kauai Camping Trip Hawaii
- 20 Fun & Unexpected Things To Do On Kangaroo Island, Australia Australia
- On Being Homeless and Planless Life
- Rainbow Over Copenhagen // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Denmark
- I Got Naked On South Molle Island Australia
- The Kunsthaus Museum in Zurich // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Cat Boat in Amsterdam // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe