I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- December 2015: Melbourne + Indonesia Asia
- The Worst Photo I’ll Ever Post, From Salzburg, Austria // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Austria
- A Bixi Bike Tour Around The Montreal Waterfront Canada
- Dancing With Kangaroos and Hanging With Alpacas in Australia Australia
- 50 Great Outdoor Adventures in NYC New York
- Sydney Coastal Walk: Kurnell to Cronulla + Botany Bay NP Australia
- 10 Years Ago, A Traveler Was Born Inspiration
- Boston Skyline // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday