I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 5 Ways To Chill Out In Rishikesh, India Asia
- Dutch Wooden Clogs // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- A Sydney Cycling Adventure Around The Northern Beaches Australia
- 21 of the The Best Views of Sydney Australia
- The Definitive Guide to Christmas in New York New York
- A Snowshoeing Adventure From NYC! New York
- 2014, Come At Me! Administrative
- My 29th Birthday Weekend in NYC Life