I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Working Out Without Shoes in Saigon Asia
- I Should Have Skipped the Cu Chi Tunnel Tour in Vietnam Asia
- 5 Lessons I’ve Learned from Travel Mistakes I’ve Made Inspiration
- My 12 Favorite Things About NYC New York
- St. Peter’s Basilica // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- All The Things I’m Excited For In Melbourne Australia
- Upcoming Travel Plans for Summer 2014 Planning
- Asia 2013 By The Numbers (and the Dollars) Asia