I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Hitting a New Continent: the Colombian Coastline Awaits! Colombia
- Portland Japanese Garden // FLASHBACK FRIDAY North America
- Hipmunk Hotels: California Hotels in Beverly Hills, Big Bear Lake, & More USA
- Finding My Oasis In Ubud Indonesia
- The Connecticut Shoreline // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- That Time I Splurged On A Fancy Hotel (And It SO Wasn’t Worth It!) Asia
- Wai-O-Tapu, New Zealand // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- How To Travel With Student Loans Inspiration