I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- FF Monthly Recap: January & February 2018 Monthly Recap
- Kalanggaman: The Most Glorious Sandbar Island In All The Land Asia
- That Time I Splurged On A Fancy Hotel (And It SO Wasn’t Worth It!) Asia
- The Top 10 Things I Missed From America Asia
- All My Favorite ‘C’ Things in Margaret River Australia
- Livin’ La Dolce Vita: Sydney Harbour By Sexy Speedboat Australia
- Monument Valley // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- How To Stay in Australia Without Marrying An Australian Australia