I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Laugavegur: The Most Beautiful Trek In All The Land Europe
- There’s No Sugarcoating It: I Hated Phnom Penh! Asia
- Stellar Hotels in Missouri USA
- Beautiful Blissful Byron Bay Australia
- Walking On Ice With An Iceland Glacier Tour Europe
- 5 Cost-Effective Outdoor Activities to Check Out in NYC USA
- 2017 in Review: Home Sweet Sydney Annual Recap
- Tips For Traveling With Others When You’re An Introvert Life