I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A 4WD Adventure Around The Blue Mountains Australia
- 7 Asian Habits I Can’t Stand Asia
- Manhattan Skyline // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Stand Up Paddleboarding in Sydney Harbour Australia
- Awesome NYC Hotels in Midtown Manhattan USA
- Oh How I’d Love To Love Melbourne Australia
- Flamenco in Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Did I Really Pay $15 to Sit in a Lao Bus’ Luggage Store? Asia