I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- In Which I Reveal All My Travel Photography Secrets Inspiration
- 5 Lessons I’ve Learned from Travel Mistakes I’ve Made Inspiration
- Biking in Tulum: 3 Rad Excursions Without A Rental Car Cycling
- Borobudur At Sunrise: A Travel Dream Come True Asia
- Flying Over Kauai – My First Time In A Helicopter! Flying
- 5 Pointz, May You R.I.P. // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- North Brooklyn Coffee Shop Roundup New York
- Planning My Philippines Beach Bum Bonanza Asia