I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Sydney Harbour Walk: Mosman to Cremorne Australia
- A Snowshoeing Adventure From NYC! New York
- Where To Find The Best Street Art in Melbourne Australia
- Mauna Kea, Hawaii // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- New Hampshire Fall Foliage // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- How I Saved $10,000+ On Travel In 2016 Inspiration
- Bardarbunga Be Damned, I’m Traveling To Iceland! Europe
- FIFO, Beaches, And Other Interesting Things About Perth Australia