I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How To Tour The Mekong Delta On Your Own Asia
- Too Many Hobbies, Too Little Focus Life
- Beach Hopping at Tayrona National Park Colombia
- Frugal Frolicker Turns 5 Years Old! Administrative
- Hipmunk Hotels: California Hotels in Santa Barbara, Ventura, & More USA
- Where To Stay In San Francisco USA
- Sand Flats Recreation Area: Moab’s Underrated Park Southwest US
- Koh Kradan: A REAL White Sand Beach in Thailand Asia