I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How To Move To Bondi Beach Australia
- Motorbiking Around Dalat With A Vietnam Easyrider Asia
- Best of Iceland – Photo Gallery Europe
- Insta-Utah: Utah by Instagram Southwest US
- My 12 Favorite Things About NYC New York
- A Day Trip to Sydney’s Northern Beaches Australia
- The Best Thing to Do in Pai is… Nothing Asia
- Crossing The Border On The New Bangkok-Siem Reap Bus Asia