I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 10 Worthwhile Stops To Make On Your Iceland Road Trip Europe
- That Time I Splurged On A Fancy Hotel (And It SO Wasn’t Worth It!) Asia
- La Mezquita in Cordoba, Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- My Chilled Out Whitsundays Sailing Trip Australia
- How to Enjoy Greenwich, London Without Spending A Pound England
- The Down Under Report: Month 6 of 12 Australia
- There’s No Sugarcoating It: I Hated Phnom Penh! Asia
- 2015 in Review: Australia and The Year of the Nomad Annual Recap