I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Spit to Manly Walk | Sydney Harbour Walk Australia
- 3 Things This Tourism Agency In Laos Is Doing Right Asia
- $5 Adventures in Siem Reap Asia
- Sydney Harbour Walk: Watsons Bay & South Head Australia
- Cat Boat in Amsterdam // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- How to Spend 5 Days in New York – A New York Itinerary New York
- Beach Hopping at Tayrona National Park Colombia
- Olympic National Park, Washington // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday