I had a very interesting Saturday the 14th, which involved checking a big item off my Aussie bucket list, having my flatmate and her beloved kitty move out of our apartment, and being catfished for the first time in my life – and ended with me suppressing tears while walking home under the full moon.
I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Rhinebeck: A Hudson Valley Village // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Cuba // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Sydney vs Melbourne: The Great Debate Australia
- 20 Fun & Unexpected Things To Do On Kangaroo Island, Australia Australia
- San Francisco Bay // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- I’m Moving To Australia in a Week – And I’m Fine Life
- How Was Your Weekend? (The Digital Nomad Edition) Life
- All My Favorite ‘C’ Things in Margaret River Australia