I had a very interesting Saturday the 14th, which involved checking a big item off my Aussie bucket list, having my flatmate and her beloved kitty move out of our apartment, and being catfished for the first time in my life – and ended with me suppressing tears while walking home under the full moon.
I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia, Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Highlights From A Great Barrier Reef Scenic Flight Australia
- Must-Read Blogs Before Any India Travel Adventure Asia
- A Super-Unique Wine Tour In The Hunter Valley Australia
- How To Enjoy A Cheap Sunday in Sydney Australia
- Mosman to Cremorne Point Walk | Sydney Harbour Walk Australia
- A Very Unplanned 5 Day Tasmania Roadtrip Australia
- Dancing With Kangaroos and Hanging With Alpacas in Australia Australia