I had a very interesting Saturday the 14th, which involved checking a big item off my Aussie bucket list, having my flatmate and her beloved kitty move out of our apartment, and being catfished for the first time in my life – and ended with me suppressing tears while walking home under the full moon.
I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Trip Planning: Asia 2013 Asia
- A Sydney Cycling Adventure Around The Northern Beaches Australia
- Arlington National Cemetery // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- That Time I Went To See A Psychic Healer Life
- How To Find Cheap Accommodation In Australia Australia
- Must-Read Blogs Before Any Southeast Asia Travel Adventure Asia
- How to Enjoy Greenwich, London Without Spending A Pound England
- Kata Tjuta: My Heaven on Earth // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Australia