I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Confession: I Don’t Want To Be A Nomad Anymore Life
- How Was Your Weekend? (The Digital Nomad Edition) Life
- Cuba // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Montreal Street Art: It’s EVERYWHERE! Canada
- Things of Italy: Photo Highlights From Way Back When Italy
- Unleashing My Inner Barista In Melbourne Australia
- 2016 in Review: A Year As A Digital Nomad Annual Recap
- A Day Trip To Koh Nang Yuan Asia