I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Best Ways To See The Lights At Vivid Sydney Australia
- At Least 10 Things That Went Wrong In Java Asia
- A Guide To Hiking The Royal National Park Coastal Track Australia
- 25 Epic Photos Of Kauai’s Na Pali Coast & Kalalau Trail Hawaii
- Walking On Ice With An Iceland Glacier Tour Europe
- Fire Island, NY // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Upcoming Travel Plans – What I’m Up To In 2014 Planning
- Trip Planning: Asia 2013 Asia