I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How To Spend 5 Days In Sydney Australia
- Unleashing My Inner Barista In Melbourne Australia
- Welcome To India – Let’s Make Out! Asia
- A Big Sur Road Trip // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY California
- City Cruise-ing under London’s Bridges Boating
- Hipmunk Hotels: California Hotels in Santa Barbara, Ventura, & More USA
- Cat Boat in Amsterdam // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Sand Flats Recreation Area: Moab’s Underrated Park Southwest US