I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Top 5 FAQs For Me, Post-Asia 2013 Trip Asia
- Light Projections Galore At White Night Melbourne Australia
- Trekking in Chiang Mai With Pooh Eco-Trekking Asia
- The 25 Most Beautiful Places I Saw In 2016 Annual Recap
- Kathmandu’s Durbar Square // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Asia
- Scenes From The Road in Iceland Europe
- Stylish Hotels in Cambridge USA
- A Carefree Jaunt Through Arches National Park Roadtripping