10 years ago this week, I left small-town Connecticut for college in upstate New York. At age 18 I was terribly naive and clueless as to what lay beyond 4 years of university schooling.
People talk about (Reverse) Culture Shock nearly as often as they do Jet Lag – both being unfortunate side effects to traveling abroad. In true Lindsay fashion, I’d like to think I’m never seriously plagued by either, as I am extraordinarily well-adjusted (and humble, *cough*).
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 5 Reasons To Travel Southeast Asia During Off Season Asia
- Art is EVERYWHERE in India – Doors Included! Asia
- A Very Melbourne 31st Birthday Australia
- How To Spend 5 Days In Sydney Australia
- Tips For Getting Around In India Asia
- The Connecticut Shoreline // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Insta-Queensland: Queensland by Instagram Australia
- Awesome NYC Hotels in Midtown Manhattan USA