I am a mere 3 weeks away from embarking on my 5-month travel adventure through Asia! Obviously that means all I’m capable of thinking or talking about these days is travel (which, let’s be real, is not a far stretch from how I usually am).
Lindsay’s Rules for Optimal Adventure Travel
Research like crazy, but don’t plan like crazy
I like to know exactly what my options are when I travel – where can I go, what can I do, what special events are going on, etc.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Dancing With Kangaroos and Hanging With Alpacas in Australia Australia
- That Time I Splurged On A Fancy Hotel (And It SO Wasn’t Worth It!) Asia
- The Crazy/Beautiful White Temple in Chiang Rai Asia
- The Down Under Report: Month 4 of 12 Australia
- Arlington National Cemetery // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- The Worst Photo I’ll Ever Post, From Salzburg, Austria // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Austria
- My Chilled Out Whitsundays Sailing Trip Australia
- Why I Didn’t Do Anything On My 14 Hour Layover In Beijing Asia