I am a mere 3 weeks away from embarking on my 5-month travel adventure through Asia! Obviously that means all I’m capable of thinking or talking about these days is travel (which, let’s be real, is not a far stretch from how I usually am).
Lindsay’s Rules for Optimal Adventure Travel
Research like crazy, but don’t plan like crazy
I like to know exactly what my options are when I travel – where can I go, what can I do, what special events are going on, etc.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Bali Cycling Tour In A Massive Rain Storm Asia
- A Tip Sheet For Trekking To Waimanu Valley in Hawaii Hawaii
- Biking in Tulum: 3 Rad Excursions Without A Rental Car Cycling
- Postcard From The 33rd Floor Of A 5 Star Hotel in Bangkok Asia
- A Very Unplanned 5 Day Tasmania Roadtrip Australia
- Coffee Making Tips For The At Home Barista Australia
- Things of Italy: Photo Highlights From Way Back When Italy
- Biking the Cape Cod Rail Trail Cycling