I’m currently in London, one of the most incredible cities in the world with no shortage of sights and attractions. What did I do my first week here? I went straight to the Tower Bridge and St.
Note: This post was inspired by consistent questions/comments I’ve gotten about my fitness. I don’t want it to come off as me thinking I’m some kind of expert, or the next Miss America!
I’ll be spending most of March 2013 in India and I’m SO EXCITED. Slightly apprehensive, yes, but I know that once I get my bearings I’ll be fine. It’s going to be so unlike anything or any place I’ve ever experienced and I CAN’T WAIT!
Your job. Your relationship. Your home. Money.
These 4 things can be summed up in 1 word: COMFORTS.
You’re comfortable, and it feels good. Easy, even. Why on earth would you ever want to ditch these creature comforts?
I am a mere 3 weeks away from embarking on my 5-month travel adventure through Asia! Obviously that means all I’m capable of thinking or talking about these days is travel (which, let’s be real, is not a far stretch from how I usually am).
Research like crazy, but don’t plan like crazy
I like to know exactly what my options are when I travel – where can I go, what can I do, what special events are going on, etc.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- My First-Ever Surf Lessons On Siargao Asia
- Beautiful Blissful Byron Bay Australia
- 10 Worthwhile Stops To Make On Your Iceland Road Trip Europe
- Sydney Street Art: Newtown is Where It’s At! Australia
- Sizzlin’ South Africa // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Why I Didn’t Do Anything On My 14 Hour Layover In Beijing Asia
- A Very Unplanned 5 Day Tasmania Roadtrip Australia
- A Night At The Great Jack-o-Lantern Blaze New York