I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5 week stint in this fine city and I am SO EXCITED!
Browsing: Flashback Friday
For the inaugural Flashback Friday post, I think it’s only right to feature the place that still tugs at my heartstrings: Australia (more specifically: Kata Tjuta).
I spent most of 2006 living, studying, and traveling in Australia.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- February 2016 Recap: Melbourne & Victoria, Australia Australia
- Capri, Italy // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- 2014 in Review: A Balancing Act Annual Recap
- Biking the Cape Cod Rail Trail Cycling
- Coffee Making Tips For The At Home Barista Australia
- The Worst Photo I’ll Ever Post, From Salzburg, Austria // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Austria
- Best of Cambodia – Photo Gallery Asia
- 10 Of My Favorite Paris Things Europe