I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5 week stint in this fine city and I am SO EXCITED!
Browsing: Flashback Friday
For the inaugural Flashback Friday post, I think it’s only right to feature the place that still tugs at my heartstrings: Australia (more specifically: Kata Tjuta).
I spent most of 2006 living, studying, and traveling in Australia.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 21 of the The Best Views in Sydney Australia
- 35 Ways To Save Money In Australia Australia
- New Zealand’s Emerald Lakes // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Montreal Street Art: It’s EVERYWHERE! Canada
- Hiking Padar Island: The Most Stunning View In Komodo Asia
- How To Move To Bondi Beach Australia
- Sydney Coastal Walk: Kurnell to Cronulla + Botany Bay NP Australia
- A Rough Welcome to the Philippines Asia