I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5 week stint in this fine city and I am SO EXCITED!
Browsing: Flashback Friday
For the inaugural Flashback Friday post, I think it’s only right to feature the place that still tugs at my heartstrings: Australia (more specifically: Kata Tjuta).
I spent most of 2006 living, studying, and traveling in Australia.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Best Hotels in NYC USA
- My Chiang Mai Cooking Class Was On A FARM! Asia
- How Was Your Weekend? (The Digital Nomad Edition) Life
- In Which I Reveal All My Travel Photography Secrets Inspiration
- Why The Mornington Peninsula Is The Best Side Trip From Melbourne Australia
- How To Travel Cheaply Around Australia Australia
- The Best Views of New York City Featured
- Ventoura: A Tinder-Like Phone App For Travel Planning