I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5 week stint in this fine city and I am SO EXCITED!
Browsing: Flashback Friday
For the inaugural Flashback Friday post, I think it’s only right to feature the place that still tugs at my heartstrings: Australia (more specifically: Kata Tjuta).
I spent most of 2006 living, studying, and traveling in Australia.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Stockholm Cafe Culture // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- A Photoshoot With The Pushkar Locals Asia
- San Francisco Coffee Shop Roundup California
- 85 Photos That Will Make You Wanna Jet Off To New York City New York
- Australia, I’m Yours Australia
- Must-Read Blogs Before Any Southeast Asia Travel Adventure Asia
- That Time I Was Cast On Real World: BlogHouse Inspiration
- Mont Blanc, Italy // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe