A week from now I’ll be in UTAH, frolicking around the desert and doing all the things that life in the big city does not afford: hiking, star gazing, climbing real rock.
Browsing: Flashback Friday
I can’t say that The Netherlands ranks as one of my favorite European countries I’ve visited, but… it has its charms.
Like the Cat Boat, De Poezenboot. It’s exactly as it sounds: a boat-turned-cat shelter, docked in a canal in Amsterdam.
What’s it like to have pride in where you’re from? I wouldn’t know – I’ve spent my whole life hating the state of Connecticut and the small town I grew up in.
Aaaaaaand as further proof that the west coast is the best coast: the gorgeous Oregon coast.
Oregon’s beaches might not be ideal for swimming since they’re so cold, but they sure are pretty.
I’m going to Utah for 4 days next month and I’M SO EXCITED!! It’s not often enough that I get to escape the big city and hit the open road. Current plan is to rent a car from Salt Lake City, belt out some tunes with the windows down, and head down to Canyonlands and Arches National Park.
Ever visited a place that you had such high hopes for, only to find that it’s not all it’s cracked up to be?
After watching the movie In Bruges, I fully expected to love this Belgian town.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Too Many Hobbies, Too Little Focus Life
- Svalbard, Norway // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- The Best Splurge In Queenstown: Flying to Milford Sound Flying
- From Nomad to Expat: My First 3 Months Living in Bondi Australia
- New Zealand’s Emerald Lakes // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Cornell University in Winter // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- How To Take Awesome Photos In Iceland Europe
- Sydney Coastal Walk: Coogee to Maroubra Australia