Browsing: Flashback Friday
On my 2-week whirlwind trip all over Spain in 2011 (aka the last trip I’ll ever try to do too many things in too little time), I regrettably went way out of my way to spend a couple days in Seville.
I’ve detailed my many misadventures in India with great candor, but I JUST REALIZED (like, literally 5 minutes before starting this post) that I never wrote about the desert town of Jaisalmer.
I’ve been thinking back lately to my 2 weeks in Hawaii in 2012 and how incredibly AWESOME that trip was. Hawaii has everything I need to be happy: glorious warm weather, gorgeous scenery, and outdoor adventures out the wazoo.
Happy 4th of July!
I’m missing 4th of July in NYC for the second consecutive year (last year I was in London, this year I’m in Cape Cod), but still wanted to pay a little homage on the blog here because I’ve had so many great 4th’s in New York!
I didn’t love my ancestors’ country when I visited it 4 years ago. I wanted so much to throw my arms up and shout out my love for Sweden, but Stockholm didn’t wow me as I’d hoped.
You wouldn’t think it, but there’s actually a good number of beaches easily accessible from NYC. As to the quality of these beaches, well… most leave something to be desired. After all, I’m always comparing them to the beaches of Thailand and Australia in the back of my mind – obviously they can’t compare to those.
Still reeling from my quick trip to San Francisco last week and clearly not over its amazingness, I’m sharing a photo I took from my new love, the Golden Gate Bridge.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Random Notes on Working in the Outback Australia
- Insta-Vietnam: South Vietnam by Instagram Asia
- Highlights From A Great Ocean Road Trip Australia
- Death Valley National Park // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- Everything You Want To Know About Hiking The Kalalau Trail Hawaii
- The Down Under Report – Month 1 of 12 Australia
- Scenes From The Road in Iceland Europe
- Bardarbunga Be Damned, I’m Traveling To Iceland! Europe