Browsing: Flashback Friday
On my 2-week whirlwind trip all over Spain in 2011 (aka the last trip I’ll ever try to do too many things in too little time), I regrettably went way out of my way to spend a couple days in Seville.
I’ve detailed my many misadventures in India with great candor, but I JUST REALIZED (like, literally 5 minutes before starting this post) that I never wrote about the desert town of Jaisalmer.
I’ve been thinking back lately to my 2 weeks in Hawaii in 2012 and how incredibly AWESOME that trip was. Hawaii has everything I need to be happy: glorious warm weather, gorgeous scenery, and outdoor adventures out the wazoo.
I didn’t love my ancestors’ country when I visited it 4 years ago. I wanted so much to throw my arms up and shout out my love for Sweden, but Stockholm didn’t wow me as I’d hoped.
You wouldn’t think it, but there’s actually a good number of beaches easily accessible from NYC. As to the quality of these beaches, well… most leave something to be desired. After all, I’m always comparing them to the beaches of Thailand and Australia in the back of my mind – obviously they can’t compare to those.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- I Saw The Northern Lights In Iceland – Now I Can Die Happy! Europe
- Planning My Philippines Beach Bum Bonanza Asia
- Love and Loss on the Maya Bay Sleep Aboard Asia
- Hot Spring Hopping in the Iceland Wild Europe
- A Bixi Bike Tour Around The Montreal Waterfront Canada
- Things You Should Know Before Hiking The Overland Track Australia
- Kickin’ it in Colorful Cartagena, Colombia Colombia
- Stellar Hotels in Missouri USA