Browsing: Flashback Friday
On my 2-week whirlwind trip all over Spain in 2011 (aka the last trip I’ll ever try to do too many things in too little time), I regrettably went way out of my way to spend a couple days in Seville.
I’ve detailed my many misadventures in India with great candor, but I JUST REALIZED (like, literally 5 minutes before starting this post) that I never wrote about the desert town of Jaisalmer.
I’ve been thinking back lately to my 2 weeks in Hawaii in 2012 and how incredibly AWESOME that trip was. Hawaii has everything I need to be happy: glorious warm weather, gorgeous scenery, and outdoor adventures out the wazoo.
I didn’t love my ancestors’ country when I visited it 4 years ago. I wanted so much to throw my arms up and shout out my love for Sweden, but Stockholm didn’t wow me as I’d hoped.
You wouldn’t think it, but there’s actually a good number of beaches easily accessible from NYC. As to the quality of these beaches, well… most leave something to be desired. After all, I’m always comparing them to the beaches of Thailand and Australia in the back of my mind – obviously they can’t compare to those.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 50 Travel Photos Left On The Cutting Room Floor In 2017 Annual Recap
- The Down Under Report: Month 8 of 12 Australia
- Insta-Thailand: Thailand by Instagram Asia
- A Super-Unique Wine Tour In The Hunter Valley Australia
- The Top 10 Things I Missed From America Asia
- The Connecticut Shoreline // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- My Chiang Mai Cooking Class Was On A FARM! Asia
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Amtrak Adirondack Train Canada