I’ll be spending most of March 2013 in India and I’m SO EXCITED. Slightly apprehensive, yes, but I know that once I get my bearings I’ll be fine. It’s going to be so unlike anything or any place I’ve ever experienced and I CAN’T WAIT!
Welp, here it is! The next 5 months of my life, all mapped out – literally. Subject (and expected) to change, as I finally have the freedom to be spontaneous and flexible with my traveling and trip planning.
I am a mere 3 weeks away from embarking on my 5-month travel adventure through Asia! Obviously that means all I’m capable of thinking or talking about these days is travel (which, let’s be real, is not a far stretch from how I usually am).
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Washington DC Metro // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Kalanggaman: The Most Glorious Sandbar Island In All The Land Asia
- I Got Naked On South Molle Island Australia
- Svalbard, Norway // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- That Time I Splurged On A Fancy Hotel (And It SO Wasn’t Worth It!) Asia
- A Bridge Lover’s Guide to NYC Bridges on the East River New York
- How To Stay in Australia Without Marrying An Australian Australia
- The Fanciest Hotels in NYC USA