I’ll be spending most of March 2013 in India and I’m SO EXCITED. Slightly apprehensive, yes, but I know that once I get my bearings I’ll be fine. It’s going to be so unlike anything or any place I’ve ever experienced and I CAN’T WAIT!
Welp, here it is! The next 5 months of my life, all mapped out – literally. Subject (and expected) to change, as I finally have the freedom to be spontaneous and flexible with my traveling and trip planning.
I am a mere 3 weeks away from embarking on my 5-month travel adventure through Asia! Obviously that means all I’m capable of thinking or talking about these days is travel (which, let’s be real, is not a far stretch from how I usually am).
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Washington DC Metro // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Where To Stay On Your South Lake Tahoe Holiday USA
- 360-Degree Mountain Views From The Ben Lomond Track Hiking
- The Best Things To Do In Sydney Australia
- Did I Really Pay $15 to Sit in a Lao Bus’ Luggage Store? Asia
- Mui Ne: Is This Really Vietnam? Asia
- The Kunsthaus Museum in Zurich // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- That Time I Got Stranded In Canberra Australia