Welp, here it is! The next 5 months of my life, all mapped out – literally. Subject (and expected) to change, as I finally have the freedom to be spontaneous and flexible with my traveling and trip planning.
I am a mere 3 weeks away from embarking on my 5-month travel adventure through Asia! Obviously that means all I’m capable of thinking or talking about these days is travel (which, let’s be real, is not a far stretch from how I usually am).
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Copenhagen Harbor // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Denmark
- Chasing The Petronas Twin Towers Asia
- Bye Bye Budget: Why You Should Splurge In Bali Asia
- There’s No Sugarcoating It: I Hated Phnom Penh! Asia
- I Saw The Northern Lights In Iceland – Now I Can Die Happy! Europe
- The 25 Most Beautiful Places I Saw In 2016 Annual Recap
- The Greek Islands // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- The Best Thing to Do in Pai is… Nothing Asia