If you’ve spent any amount of time in, or researching things to do in Sydney, then you undoubtedly know that the Bondi to Coogee coastal walk is an absolute must-do in Sydney.
Here’s the story of how this frugalista ended up jetting all over Sydney Harbour in the boat equivalent of a Ferrari:
So late last year, the fine folks at Any Boat approached me about taking a ride with them out on Sydney Harbour.
I recently wrote a post about how to plan a Kauai road trip – you know, the practical stuff like where to get camping equipment, how to book campsites, and what kind of car to rent.
I recently embarked on my second road trip around the Hawaiian islands. Someday I will write about the epic adventures I had driving around the Big Island back in my pre-blog days (until then, this guide to trekking to Waimanu Valley will have to do).
I already wrote about learning how to surf on Siargao, but there’s a whole lot more going on at this surf island than just hanging ten on Cloud 9 (see what I did there?).
After 26 months of vagabonding, I can now officially say that I am a Sydney resident! :: cue the gasps ::
I just signed a lease on a 2-bedroom apartment in North Bondi, a quick 5 minute walk from the world-renowned Bondi Beach.
When you hear “Tulum”, does your mind go straight to street art?
Don’t worry, I don’t think anyone’s does. Beaches, cenotes, and ruins, sure, but street art? Nah.
Nevertheless, Tulum is absolutely teeming with street art.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Annecy, France: The Venice of the Alps // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- How To Travel Cheaply Around Australia Australia
- 25 Epic Photos Of Kauai’s Na Pali Coast & Kalalau Trail Hawaii
- An Ode To The Williamsburg Bridge New York
- Budget Travel in Colombia: What I Spent Colombia
- How to Enjoy Greenwich, London Without Spending A Pound England
- 5 Things You Should Do in Hobart, Tasmania Australia
- 2016: The Year I Inadvertently Tried So Many New Things Annual Recap