Well, this one was a long time coming. I find myself flashing back to Sydney on a weekly basis, so it’s all too appropriate that I share one such flashback on ye olde blog.
New Zealand is just ridiculous. It’s one of those places that’s endlessly blessed with natural beauty. She couldn’t take a bad photo if she tried.
I spent 4 weeks in New Zealand in January/February 2006, just before starting my year abroad at Sydney University.
For the inaugural Flashback Friday post, I think it’s only right to feature the place that still tugs at my heartstrings: Australia (more specifically: Kata Tjuta).
I spent most of 2006 living, studying, and traveling in Australia.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Australia, I’m Yours Australia
- Highlights From A Great Ocean Road Trip Australia
- Hiking & Stargazing At Warrumbungle National Park Australia
- Desert Adventures in Palm Springs, California // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY California
- In Verona, I Took Off My Bloggles Europe
- The Down Under Report: Month 5 of 12 Australia
- Postcard from Ko Phi Phi, Thailand Asia
- Sailing in Boston Harbor: The Perfect Beantown Summer Excursion! Boating