Well, this one was a long time coming. I find myself flashing back to Sydney on a weekly basis, so it’s all too appropriate that I share one such flashback on ye olde blog.
New Zealand is just ridiculous. It’s one of those places that’s endlessly blessed with natural beauty. She couldn’t take a bad photo if she tried.
I spent 4 weeks in New Zealand in January/February 2006, just before starting my year abroad at Sydney University.
For the inaugural Flashback Friday post, I think it’s only right to feature the place that still tugs at my heartstrings: Australia (more specifically: Kata Tjuta).
I spent most of 2006 living, studying, and traveling in Australia.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- April 2016 Recap: New Zealand & Australia Australia
- Spit to Manly Walk | Sydney Harbour Walk Australia
- Boston Skyline // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Postcard From The 33rd Floor Of A 5 Star Hotel in Bangkok Asia
- Waimanu Valley Hike: Everything You Need To Know Hawaii
- Too Many Hobbies, Too Little Focus Life
- Wat’s That? Temple Hopping in Bangkok Asia
- Highlights From The Overland Track Australia