Well, this one was a long time coming. I find myself flashing back to Sydney on a weekly basis, so it’s all too appropriate that I share one such flashback on ye olde blog.
New Zealand is just ridiculous. It’s one of those places that’s endlessly blessed with natural beauty. She couldn’t take a bad photo if she tried.
I spent 4 weeks in New Zealand in January/February 2006, just before starting my year abroad at Sydney University.
For the inaugural Flashback Friday post, I think it’s only right to feature the place that still tugs at my heartstrings: Australia (more specifically: Kata Tjuta).
I spent most of 2006 living, studying, and traveling in Australia.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Marvelous Manly: Outdoor Adventures & Beaches Galore Australia
- The Sassi of Matera, Italy // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- I Did Everything Wrong At Zion National Park Hiking
- Be A Honey Badger! Inspiration
- Fire Island, NY // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Copenhagen Harbor // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Denmark
- 14 Things I Did Wrong in Asia Asia
- A Rough Welcome to the Philippines Asia