Well, this one was a long time coming. I find myself flashing back to Sydney on a weekly basis, so it’s all too appropriate that I share one such flashback on ye olde blog.
New Zealand is just ridiculous. It’s one of those places that’s endlessly blessed with natural beauty. She couldn’t take a bad photo if she tried.
I spent 4 weeks in New Zealand in January/February 2006, just before starting my year abroad at Sydney University.
For the inaugural Flashback Friday post, I think it’s only right to feature the place that still tugs at my heartstrings: Australia (more specifically: Kata Tjuta).
I spent most of 2006 living, studying, and traveling in Australia.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Day In The Life Of An Outback Resort Kitchen Hand Australia
- 7 Asian Habits I Can’t Stand Asia
- Packing For Asia: How’d I Do? Planning
- How To Take Awesome Photos In Iceland Europe
- Sydney Harbour // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Australia
- 2016: The Year I Inadvertently Tried So Many New Things Annual Recap
- 25 Epic Photos Of Kauai’s Na Pali Coast & Kalalau Trail Hawaii
- The Greek Islands // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday