Browsing: New Zealand
New Zealand is just ridiculous. It’s one of those places that’s endlessly blessed with natural beauty. She couldn’t take a bad photo if she tried.
I spent 4 weeks in New Zealand in January/February 2006, just before starting my year abroad at Sydney University.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Presenting… My North Bondi Beach Pad! Life
- Highlights From A Great Ocean Road Trip Australia
- Kata Tjuta: My Heaven on Earth // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Australia
- A Guide To Bouddi National Park Australia
- Brussels, Belgium // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Belgium
- Planning My Philippines Beach Bum Bonanza Asia
- 2015 in Review: Australia and The Year of the Nomad Annual Recap
- Seeing Blue Fire on the Ijen Crater Hike Asia