Browsing: New Zealand
New Zealand is just ridiculous. It’s one of those places that’s endlessly blessed with natural beauty. She couldn’t take a bad photo if she tried.
I spent 4 weeks in New Zealand in January/February 2006, just before starting my year abroad at Sydney University.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- San Francisco Bay // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- Biking the Cape Cod Rail Trail Cycling
- Sai Nuan Beach: A Lazy Day on Koh Tao Asia
- St. Peter’s Basilica // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- 14 Things I Did Wrong in Asia Asia
- Byron Bay: A Guide To This Aussie Beach Town Australia
- Seeing Blue Fire on the Ijen Crater Hike Asia
- 2017 in Review: Home Sweet Sydney Annual Recap