Browsing: New Zealand
New Zealand is just ridiculous. It’s one of those places that’s endlessly blessed with natural beauty. She couldn’t take a bad photo if she tried.
I spent 4 weeks in New Zealand in January/February 2006, just before starting my year abroad at Sydney University.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Time I Fainted In Front Of The Omelet Man in Jodhpur Asia
- In Which I Reveal All My Travel Photography Secrets Inspiration
- Olympic National Park, Washington // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- The Ultimate Guide To Exploring Komodo National Park Asia
- Desert Adventures in Palm Springs, California // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY California
- White Cliffs: Underground Living & Opal Mining in Outback NSW Australia
- Postcard From An Indian Camel Safari Asia
- Hike Your Arse Off At Aoraki Mt. Cook National Park Hiking