Browsing: New Zealand
New Zealand is just ridiculous. It’s one of those places that’s endlessly blessed with natural beauty. She couldn’t take a bad photo if she tried.
I spent 4 weeks in New Zealand in January/February 2006, just before starting my year abroad at Sydney University.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Getting Scuba Certified in Koh Tao with La Bombona Asia
- How To Travel With Student Loans Inspiration
- 10 Worthwhile Stops To Make On Your Iceland Road Trip Europe
- That Time I Splurged On A Fancy Hotel (And It SO Wasn’t Worth It!) Asia
- Cycling Melbourne Is The Best Way To See This City Australia
- Diving Malapascua: Thresher Sharks & My Advanced Open Water Course w/ Evolution Asia
- The 7 Best Weekend Trips From Melbourne Australia
- Infiorata: Italy’s Flower Carpet Festival Europe