If you’ve spent any amount of time in, or researching things to do in Sydney, then you undoubtedly know that the Bondi to Coogee coastal walk is an absolute must-do in Sydney.
Here’s the story of how this frugalista ended up jetting all over Sydney Harbour in the boat equivalent of a Ferrari:
So late last year, the fine folks at Any Boat approached me about taking a ride with them out on Sydney Harbour.
Oh November. On one hand, you were chock full of good times and great weather; but on the other hand, you were rife with frustration and disillusionment, so I’m not quite sure what to make of you.
Nearly two years ago now, my mom dropped me off at the Guilford train station so I could begin the 3+ hour journey to JFK Airport, followed by the 24+ hour journey to Sydney.
I went into my 5 day Kangaroo Island road trip last week armed with a stack of brochures I picked up somewhere between Adelaide Airport and Penneshaw.
I swear I don’t normally hoard pamphlets, but geez – there’s really not much information online about Kangaroo Island.
While I’m on a roll with confessions, let me throw one more atcha:
It took me 21 months in Australia before I finally made it out to the Blue Mountains.
I don’t have the exact numbers here, but if you asked me what THE most commonly-said thing to me has been in nearly two years of living in Australia, I wouldn’t even have to think about it.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How to Spend 5 Days in New York New York
- On Top Of The World Hiking Roys Peak Hiking
- Sydney Coastal Walk: Kurnell to Cronulla + Botany Bay NP Australia
- All My Favorite ‘C’ Things in Margaret River Australia
- Byron Bay: A Guide To This Aussie Beach Town Australia
- Zion National Park // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- January 2016 Recap: Melbourne, Australia Australia
- April 2016 Recap: New Zealand & Australia Australia