Well, this one was a long time coming. I find myself flashing back to Sydney on a weekly basis, so it’s all too appropriate that I share one such flashback on ye olde blog.
For the inaugural Flashback Friday post, I think it’s only right to feature the place that still tugs at my heartstrings: Australia (more specifically: Kata Tjuta).
I spent most of 2006 living, studying, and traveling in Australia.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Where To Stay in Kihei – Maui, Hawaii USA
- A Rough Welcome to the Philippines Asia
- How To Move To Bondi Beach Australia
- Insta-Chicago: Chicago by Instagram Midwest US
- Planning My Philippines Beach Bum Bonanza Asia
- All About The Amtrak Adirondack Train To Montreal Canada
- A Perfect Day in Montreal Canada
- 20 Fun & Unexpected Things To Do On Kangaroo Island, Australia Australia