Well, this one was a long time coming. I find myself flashing back to Sydney on a weekly basis, so it’s all too appropriate that I share one such flashback on ye olde blog.
For the inaugural Flashback Friday post, I think it’s only right to feature the place that still tugs at my heartstrings: Australia (more specifically: Kata Tjuta).
I spent most of 2006 living, studying, and traveling in Australia.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Capri, Italy // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- July 2016 Recap: Sydney, Australia Australia
- The 6 Most Beautiful Places In Asia (That I Saw Last Year) Asia
- In Which I Reveal All My Travel Photography Secrets Inspiration
- What’s In My Beach Bag? – Bondi Beach Edition Life
- A Photoshoot With The Pushkar Locals Asia
- The Sassi of Matera, Italy // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- 50 Great Outdoor Adventures in NYC New York