The latest on my quest to tackle ALLLLLL the Sydney Harbour walks? The Hermitage Foreshore Track, which runs along the waterfront on the harbour side of Vaucluse.
Rose Bay. The track begins shortly after the sand ends here.
I’m not proud of the fact that it took me nearly 3 years to make it down to Canberra for the first time (well, that’s excluding the time I got stranded on the tarmac at Canberra Airport when I first arrived in Australia – that doesn’t really count, right?).
It may not be one of Australia’s most renowned regions, but Queensland’s Sunshine Coast is well worth a visit. Spanning from Caloundra up to Great Sandy National Park, it’s delightfully low on tourists (except for Noosa), boasts reasonably warm winters (think 70F/20C), and offers both beaches and mountains.
Those subscribed to my newsletter or follow my Facebook page have already heard the news, but for everyone else out there…
After over a year of constant stress, document chasing, and other administrative bullcrap, my Aussie visa process is finally over.
I’ve made it my mission to sample wine throughout Australia these past couple years.
Which is a little strange for someone who constantly claims to be “not much of a drinker”, I know, but that’s just a testament to how amazing Aussie wine can be.
Last Sunday, I was instructed to meet at Taylor Square in Sydney at 6:30am to be picked up to go 4WD-ing around the Blue Mountains.
That’s literally all I knew about the adventure I was about to embark on.
When I moved to Australia, the very first thing I ticked off my bucket list was a trip to the Whitsundays. I’m not sure how I managed to miss it the first time around (11 years ago when I studied abroad in Sydney), but I made up for it this time with a truly epic sailing trip around the Whitsunday islands and a solo camping trip on one of them.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Best View Of The Sydney New Years Eve Fireworks Australia
- Hipmunk Hotels: California Hotels in Beverly Hills, Big Bear Lake, & More USA
- Kayaking The Caves and Islands of Phang Nga Bay, Thailand Asia
- The Solo Traveler’s Guide To Phillip Island Australia
- Cat Lovers MUST Stay at Time For Lime! Asia
- Ventoura: A Tinder-Like Phone App For Travel Planning
- Cycling Angkor Wat – Temple Hopping By Bike Asia
- Cycling Melbourne Is The Best Way To See This City Australia