If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Coffee Making Tips For The At Home Barista Australia
- Traveling in Vietnam: 3 Weeks in Review Asia
- Stockholm Cafe Culture // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- A Spontaneous Trip To Mexico – Gracias, Obamacare! Mexico
- Highlights From A Great Ocean Road Trip Australia
- A Perfect Day in Montreal Canada
- Highlights of a Western Australia Roadtrip Australia
- Livin’ La Dolce Vita: Sydney Harbour By Sexy Speedboat Australia