If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How to Enjoy Greenwich, London Without Spending A Pound England
- Hiking The Grand Canyon in Australia’s Blue Mountains Australia
- 10 Of My Favorite Paris Things Europe
- Bike The Wineries in Queenstown Cycling
- 5 Things You Should Do in Hobart, Tasmania Australia
- I’m Obsessed With Williamsburg Street Art New York
- Montreal Coffee Shop Roundup Canada
- How To Keep Updated On My Travel Adventures! Administrative