If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- California Hotels in Beverly Hills, Big Bear Lake, & More USA
- Kalalau Trail: Everything You Need To Know Hawaii
- City Cruise-ing under London’s Bridges Boating
- I Should Have Skipped the Cu Chi Tunnels Tour in Vietnam Asia
- North Brooklyn Coffee Shop Roundup New York
- 7 Things To Do In Sydney In Summer (Hint: GET OUTSIDE) Australia
- Camping Near Sydney: The Best Camping Trips by Public Transport Australia
- Must-Read Travel Blogs: 5 Intriguing Places Summed Up Beautifully Inspiration