If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Things of Italy: Photo Highlights From Way Back When Italy
- Falling Out Of Love With New York Life
- Cat Lovers MUST Stay at Time For Lime! Asia
- Ventoura: A Tinder-Like Phone App For Travel Planning
- One Week In Northern California: Road Trip Itinerary California
- Blue Skies and Waterfalls at Milford Sound Boating
- How To Move To Bondi Beach Australia
- Cycling Angkor Wat – Temple Hopping By Bike Asia