If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 21 of the The Best Views of Sydney Australia
- The Prettiest Things I Found In Canberra Australia
- An Ode To The Williamsburg Bridge New York
- The Luckiest Bay in Australia Australia
- Nobody Comes To El Nido To Dive, But It’s Still Worth Doing Asia
- Death Valley National Park // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- I’m Finally An Australian Permanent Resident! Australia
- Working Out Without Shoes in Saigon Asia