If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 20 Fun & Unexpected Things To Do On Kangaroo Island, Australia Australia
- Swimming With Seals At Montague Island Australia
- Love and Loss on the Maya Bay Sleep Aboard Asia
- Best of Cambodia – Photo Gallery Asia
- Governors Island: NYC’s Newly-Renovated Urban Playground Cycling
- Cat Lovers MUST Stay at Time For Lime! Asia
- Olympic National Park, Washington // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Where To Find The Best Views in New York City Featured