If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Walled, Swedish Town of Visby // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Siargao For Mermaids: The Best (Aquatic) Outdoor Adventures Asia
- The Down Under Report: Month 12 of 12 Australia
- Burning Man // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- My Tailor Fail in Hoi An, Vietnam Asia
- Walking Cape Woolamai on Beach-Studded Phillip Island Australia
- Swimming With Seals At Montague Island Australia
- Infiorata: Italy’s Flower Carpet Festival Europe