If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How To Plan For The Laugavegur Trek In Iceland Europe
- 3 Things This Tourism Agency In Laos Is Doing Right Asia
- How To Travel With Student Loans Inspiration
- I Did Everything Wrong At Zion National Park Hiking
- Insta-Utah: Utah by Instagram Southwest US
- The Top 10 Things I Missed From America Asia
- A Very Unplanned 5 Day Tasmania Roadtrip Australia
- December 2015: Melbourne + Indonesia Asia