If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- September 2016 Recap: Australia + Philippines Monthly Recap
- Monument Valley // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- The Katoomba Street Art Walk: A Delightful Surprise! Australia
- All About The Amtrak Adirondack Train To Montreal Canada
- A Night At The Great Jack-o-Lantern Blaze New York
- Traveling in India: 3.5 Weeks in Review Asia
- When a 30-Something Travels With Young Backpackers Australia
- Best of London – Photo Gallery England