If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Best of Northern Laos – Photo Gallery Asia
- 2016: The Year I Inadvertently Tried So Many New Things Annual Recap
- 7 Things You May Not Know About Living in Perth Australia
- Chasing Cherry Blossoms in Washington DC USA
- 21 Of The Best Views In Sydney Australia
- The Fanciest Hotels in NYC USA
- Highlights of a Melbourne to Perth Road Trip Australia
- Fire Island, NY // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday