If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 5 Ways To Chill Out In Rishikesh, India Asia
- The Best Ways To See The Lights At Vivid Sydney Australia
- My 12 Favorite Things About NYC New York
- Jaisalmer Fort in the Indian Desert // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Asia
- The Best Cafes In Bondi For Working Australia
- The 6 Most Beautiful Places In Asia (That I Saw Last Year) Asia
- A Night At The Great Jack-o-Lantern Blaze New York
- 10 Years Ago, A Traveler Was Born Inspiration