If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- That Time I Got Stranded In Canberra Australia
- The Worst Photo I’ll Ever Post, From Salzburg, Austria // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Austria
- Governors Island: NYC’s Newly-Renovated Urban Playground Cycling
- Hipmunk Hotels: California Hotels in Santa Barbara, Ventura, & More USA
- Must-Read Blogs Before Any Southeast Asia Travel Adventure Asia
- La Mezquita in Cordoba, Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia, Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- The Down Under Report: Month 2 of 12 Australia