If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- March 2016 Recap: Australia & New Zealand Monthly Recap
- Motorbiking Around Dalat With A Vietnam Easyrider Asia
- Beach Hopping at Tayrona National Park Colombia
- Manhattan Skyline // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- A Day Trip To Koh Nang Yuan Asia
- 4 Big Things Preventing You From Travelling Solo Inspiration
- I Should Have Skipped the Cu Chi Tunnel Tour in Vietnam Asia
- Awesome NYC Hotels in Midtown Manhattan USA