If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How To Keep Updated On My Travel Adventures! Administrative
- Silo Art Victoria: Chasing Street Art in the High Country Australia
- Flying Over Kauai – My First Time In A Helicopter! Flying
- The Best Village Experience is in Luang Namtha, Laos Asia
- Insta-Thailand: Thailand by Instagram Asia
- Biking in Tulum: 3 Rad Excursions Without A Rental Car Cycling
- Thorsborne Trail: Hiking Hinchinbrook Island (Australia’s Jurassic Park) Australia
- Insta-Colombia: Colombia By Instagram Colombia