If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Dancing With Kangaroos and Hanging With Alpacas in Australia Australia
- Insta-Utah: Utah by Instagram Southwest US
- How To Move To Bondi Beach Australia
- 20 Things You Must Do On Kangaroo Island Australia
- Fine, I Admit It – I Have A Travel Routine Inspiration
- 5 Reasons To Travel Southeast Asia During Off Season Asia
- Be A Honey Badger! Inspiration
- 25 Epic Photos Of Kauai’s Na Pali Coast & Kalalau Trail Hawaii