In month #9 of my (f)unemployment stint and quarter-life crisis, I was as restless as I’d ever been. I had all this time at my disposal, and all I’d done with it was start my wedding photography business and apply for jobs.
Browsing: Southwest US
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- All My Favorite ‘C’ Things in Margaret River Australia
- Sydney Coastal Walk: Coogee to Maroubra Australia
- A Rough Welcome to the Philippines Asia
- Sydney Coastal Walk: Bondi to Coogee Australia
- 20 Stunning Photos From Hinchinbrook Island Australia
- I’m Moving To Australia in a Week – And I’m Fine Life
- The Chicago River by Night // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Hiking The Grand Canyon in Australia’s Blue Mountains Australia