In month #9 of my (f)unemployment stint and quarter-life crisis, I was as restless as I’d ever been. I had all this time at my disposal, and all I’d done with it was start my wedding photography business and apply for jobs.
Browsing: Southwest US
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- I Dare You To Quit Inspiration
- That Time I Was Cast On Real World: BlogHouse Inspiration
- That Time I Got Stranded In Canberra Australia
- City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia, Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Sydney Harbour Walk: Manly to Spit Australia
- How To Take Awesome Photos In Iceland Europe
- The Greek Islands // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- I’m Moving To Australia in a Week – And I’m Fine Life