In month #9 of my (f)unemployment stint and quarter-life crisis, I was as restless as I’d ever been. I had all this time at my disposal, and all I’d done with it was start my wedding photography business and apply for jobs.
Browsing: Southwest US
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Finding My Oasis In Ubud Indonesia
- Death Valley National Park // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- Bike The Wineries in Queenstown Cycling
- 14 Things I Did Wrong in Asia Asia
- The Connecticut Shoreline // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- 5 Cost-Effective Outdoor Activities to Check Out in NYC USA
- Insta-Queensland: Queensland by Instagram Australia
- My Year as a Sydney Uni Study Abroad Student Australia