In month #9 of my (f)unemployment stint and quarter-life crisis, I was as restless as I’d ever been. I had all this time at my disposal, and all I’d done with it was start my wedding photography business and apply for jobs.
Browsing: Southwest US
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Worst Photo I’ll Ever Post, From Salzburg, Austria // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Austria
- NYC Has Fall Foliage, Too! New York
- On Being Homeless and Planless Life
- New Zealand’s Emerald Lakes // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Trekking in Chiang Mai With Pooh Eco-Trekking Asia
- Cat Boat in Amsterdam // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Lady Elliot Island: Best Snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef Australia
- The Top 10 Things I Missed From America Asia