In month #9 of my (f)unemployment stint and quarter-life crisis, I was as restless as I’d ever been. I had all this time at my disposal, and all I’d done with it was start my wedding photography business and apply for jobs.
Browsing: Southwest US
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Insta-Thailand: Thailand by Instagram Asia
- Mont Blanc, Italy // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Bangkok’s Chatuchak Market: A Taste of Thailand Asia
- Mauna Kea, Hawaii // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- A Super-Unique Wine Tour In The Hunter Valley Australia
- Chasing Cherry Blossoms in Washington DC USA
- Hiking The Grand Canyon in Australia’s Blue Mountains Australia
- Portland Japanese Garden // FLASHBACK FRIDAY North America