In month #9 of my (f)unemployment stint and quarter-life crisis, I was as restless as I’d ever been. I had all this time at my disposal, and all I’d done with it was start my wedding photography business and apply for jobs.
Browsing: Southwest US
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Welcome To India – Let’s Make Out! Asia
- The Best Views of New York City Featured
- Where To Stay in Kihei – Maui, Hawaii USA
- Where To Stay In San Francisco USA
- Must-Read Travel Blogs: 5 Intriguing Places Summed Up Beautifully Inspiration
- Sydney Harbour Walk: Mosman to Cremorne Australia
- Traveling in Thailand: 6.5 Weeks in Review Asia
- Siargao For Mermaids: The Best (Aquatic) Outdoor Adventures Asia