Let’s suppose you’re visiting NYC from some faraway land, possibly for the first time. You’ve strategically based yourself in East Midtown at a NYC hotel just a few blocks from Grand Central Terminal and all the Bucket List-worthy tourist attractions nearby.
In April 2010, aka Month #9 of Funemployment after quitting my first-ever corporate job, I took a spontaneous trip out west, flew into Vegas, rented a car, and roadtripped for a week with my old Brooklyn roommate Lauren.
As much as I live for the beach, I have much love for the desert, too. It’s why I adore both the coast and the Outback of Australia. There’s just something very exotic about deserts – they’re harsh, hot, wide open spaces.
I’ve long been a raving fan of California. Even before my first visit at age 23, I knew it was ‘my place’: somewhere I’d continue to visit and eventually live in.
Where To Stay On Your South Lake Tahoe Holiday Lake Tahoe is an outdoor adventurer’s paradise that’s worth visiting at any time of year. No matter if you’re here to ski or sail, these South Lake Tahoe hotels make for a convenient base for your Tahoe getaway:Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort
The Aston Lakeland Village Beach and Mountain Resort is aptly named, as it is located on the lake and surrounded by the Sierras.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Top 5 FAQs For Me, Post-Asia 2013 Trip Asia
- I Saw All The Beaches On Magnetic Island Australia
- London Coffee Shop Roundup England
- Visiting Perth? Get Thee To Rottnest Island! Australia
- Things To Love About Brunswick, Melbourne Australia
- Motorbiking Around Dalat With A Vietnam Easyrider Asia
- Brussels, Belgium // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Belgium
- Recommitting to New York City – and to Happiness Life