Oh yeah, this baby’s gonna take some time to load. Go grab a cup of coffee while you’re waiting – I promise it’ll be worth it! Unless you’re on your phone right now, in which case you should bookmark this post and come back to it later when on a proper computer.
San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego are the most famous and biggest cities in California, but this state has plenty of others worth spending time in. What’s more, basing yourself in a smaller city during your California getaway is a great way to save some money on accommodation and food – that’s extra cash you can put toward a sailing outing or other outdoor adventure on the Cali coast!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Sydney Cycling Adventure Around The Northern Beaches Australia
- Capri, Italy // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Traveling in India: 3.5 Weeks in Review Asia
- Lake Geneva, Switzerland // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- The Worst Things About Australia Australia
- Burning Man // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Left My Soul Outback Australia Australia
- There’s No Sugarcoating It: I Hated Phnom Penh! Asia