San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego are the most famous and biggest cities in California, but this state has plenty of others worth spending time in. What’s more, basing yourself in a smaller city during your California getaway is a great way to save some money on accommodation and food – that’s extra cash you can put toward a sailing outing or other outdoor adventure on the Cali coast!
New York may be famed for its Broadway shows, world class shopping, and Michelin-starred restaurants, but it also offers a myriad of opportunities for outdoor adventures.
Here are 50 great outdoor adventures in NYC, all located within the 5 boroughs and accessible by subway:Free Outdoor Adventures in NYC
Cycling the Hudson River Greenway
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- I Made It To Everest Base Camp!!! Asia
- A Few Thoughts On New Zealand New Zealand
- Planning My Philippines Beach Bum Bonanza Asia
- 7 Asian Habits I Can’t Stand Asia
- Bolivian Salt Flats // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- The Crazy/Beautiful White Temple in Chiang Rai Asia
- Why I’ll Never Fly Jetstar Airways Again Australia
- At Least 10 Things That Went Wrong In Java Asia