Oh yeah, this baby’s gonna take some time to load. Go grab a cup of coffee while you’re waiting – I promise it’ll be worth it! Unless you’re on your phone right now, in which case you should bookmark this post and come back to it later when on a proper computer.
San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego are the most famous and biggest cities in California, but this state has plenty of others worth spending time in. What’s more, basing yourself in a smaller city during your California getaway is a great way to save some money on accommodation and food – that’s extra cash you can put toward a sailing outing or other outdoor adventure on the Cali coast!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 85 Photos That Will Make You Wanna Jet Off To New York City New York
- Everest Base Camp Trek: Phaplu to Lukla Asia
- The Ultimate Guide To Exploring Komodo National Park Asia
- Outer Banks, North Carolina // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- A Day Trip To Koh Nang Yuan Asia
- Mungo National Park: Like Mars on Earth Australia
- My NYC Commute: from Williamsburg to Chelsea Life
- Laugavegur: The Most Beautiful Trek In All The Land Europe