Oh yeah, this baby’s gonna take some time to load. Go grab a cup of coffee while you’re waiting – I promise it’ll be worth it! Unless you’re on your phone right now, in which case you should bookmark this post and come back to it later when on a proper computer.
San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego are the most famous and biggest cities in California, but this state has plenty of others worth spending time in. What’s more, basing yourself in a smaller city during your California getaway is a great way to save some money on accommodation and food – that’s extra cash you can put toward a sailing outing or other outdoor adventure on the Cali coast!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- What It’s Like Trekking To Tea Houses In Nepal Asia
- Coffee Making Tips For The At Home Barista Australia
- 10 Worthwhile Stops To Make On Your Iceland Road Trip Europe
- Sydney Harbour // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Australia
- Art is EVERYWHERE in India – Doors Included! Asia
- Seeing Blue Fire on the Ijen Crater Hike Asia
- A Night At The Great Jack-o-Lantern Blaze New York
- A Day Trip to Sydney’s Northern Beaches Australia