San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego are the most famous and biggest cities in California, but this state has plenty of others worth spending time in. What’s more, basing yourself in a smaller city during your California getaway is a great way to save some money on accommodation and food – that’s extra cash you can put toward a sailing outing or other outdoor adventure on the Cali coast!
New York may be famed for its Broadway shows, world class shopping, and Michelin-starred restaurants, but it also offers a myriad of opportunities for outdoor adventures.
Here are 50 great outdoor adventures in NYC, all located within the 5 boroughs and accessible by subway:Free Outdoor Adventures in NYC
Cycling the Hudson River Greenway
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Confession: I Don’t Want To Be So Frugal Anymore Money
- What Else Can You Do In Hoi An? Asia
- The 3 Best Things To Do On The Chicago Waterfront Cycling
- Is San Francisco My City Soul Mate? California
- Flying Over The Grand Canyon // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Be A Honey Badger! Inspiration
- Bhaktapur’s Durbar Square // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Asia
- Insta-Queensland: Queensland by Instagram Australia