Oh yeah, this baby’s gonna take some time to load. Go grab a cup of coffee while you’re waiting – I promise it’ll be worth it! Unless you’re on your phone right now, in which case you should bookmark this post and come back to it later when on a proper computer.
San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego are the most famous and biggest cities in California, but this state has plenty of others worth spending time in. What’s more, basing yourself in a smaller city during your California getaway is a great way to save some money on accommodation and food – that’s extra cash you can put toward a sailing outing or other outdoor adventure on the Cali coast!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Bye Bye Budget: Why You Should Splurge In Bali Asia
- Did I Really Pay $15 to Sit in a Lao Bus’ Luggage Store? Asia
- All The Things I’ll Miss From Living On Bondi Beach Australia
- 2017 in Review: Home Sweet Sydney Annual Recap
- Kata Tjuta: My Heaven on Earth // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Australia
- The Down Under Report: Month 8 of 12 Australia
- How To Enjoy A Cheap Sunday in Sydney Australia
- August 2016 Recap: Sydney, Australia Australia