When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Marvelous Manly: Outdoor Adventures & Beaches Galore Australia
- The Katoomba Street Art Walk: A Delightful Surprise! Australia
- Highlights From The Overland Track Australia
- I Got Naked On South Molle Island Australia
- A Bali Cycling Tour In A Massive Rain Storm Asia
- 50 Travel Photos Left On The Cutting Room Floor In 2017 Annual Recap
- There’s No Sugarcoating It: I Hated Phnom Penh! Asia
- Great Hotels Across Hawaii USA