When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
Fun fact: I almost ended up living in Boston after graduating high school; 3 of the 4 universities I applied to were in Boston. I was all too eager to escape small-town Connecticut for city living and was absolutely SET on moving to Boston.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- I Dare You To Quit Inspiration
- A Year In Australia: The 35 Most Beautiful Places I Saw Annual Recap
- Lady Elliot Island: Best Snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef Australia
- San Francisco Coffee Shop Roundup California
- The Best Views of New York City Featured
- 10 Of My Favorite Paris Things Europe
- Wai-O-Tapu, New Zealand // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- 50 Great Outdoor Adventures in NYC New York