Second only to my beloved Australia, California holds a comfy spot on my short list of places I’m going to live in someday. I’ve only spent about a week (cumulative) in the state, but like they say – when you know, you know.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
I was all about Flickr when I first got into photography in 2007, obsessively uploading photos from my local frolicking and brainstorming future travel adventures while browsing through other people’s images.
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
The Outer Banks (OBX) had always been alluring to me. It’s one of those places that may not have made the *must-see* list, but sat firmly on the *would be really nice to see* list.
When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Night At The Great Jack-o-Lantern Blaze New York
- Diving Malapascua: Thresher Sharks & My Advanced Open Water Course w/ Evolution Asia
- Good Reads on the Road – Volume 2 Inspiration
- Hipmunk Hotels: California Hotels in Beverly Hills, Big Bear Lake, & More USA
- I Dare You To Quit Inspiration
- Highlights of a Melbourne to Perth Road Trip Australia
- Canyonlands National Park – On An Island In The Sky Roadtripping
- Best of London – Photo Gallery England