When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
Fun fact: I almost ended up living in Boston after graduating high school; 3 of the 4 universities I applied to were in Boston. I was all too eager to escape small-town Connecticut for city living and was absolutely SET on moving to Boston.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Can You Afford To Move To NYC? New York
- 20 Things You Must Do On Kangaroo Island Australia
- My NYC Commute: from Williamsburg to Chelsea Life
- London’s Millennium Bridge by Night // FLASHBACK FRIDAY England
- Postcard From Phuket, Thailand Asia
- Blue Skies and Waterfalls at Milford Sound Boating
- A Week On Koh Lanta, Thailand Asia
- Must-Read Blogs Before Any Southeast Asia Travel Adventure Asia