When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
Fun fact: I almost ended up living in Boston after graduating high school; 3 of the 4 universities I applied to were in Boston. I was all too eager to escape small-town Connecticut for city living and was absolutely SET on moving to Boston.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Highlights From A Great Ocean Road Trip Australia
- Koh Kradan: A REAL White Sand Beach in Thailand Asia
- Sausalito, California // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- Montreal Street Art: It’s EVERYWHERE! Canada
- Wat’s That? Temple Hopping in Bangkok Asia
- Insta-Hawaii: Hawaii By Instagram Hawaii
- A Photoshoot With The Pushkar Locals Asia
- Best of Cambodia – Photo Gallery Asia