When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Boston Skyline // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Livin’ La Dolce Vita: Sydney Harbour By Sexy Speedboat Australia
- My 29th Birthday Weekend in NYC Life
- Stand Up Paddleboarding in Sydney Harbour Australia
- My Chilled Out Whitsundays Sailing Trip Australia
- Asia 2013 By The Numbers (and the Dollars) Asia
- A Carefree Jaunt Through Arches National Park Roadtripping
- Same Ol’ Sydney: Revisiting My Old Stomping Grounds Australia