When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Adelaide or Radelaide? Why This Aussie City is Worth a Visit Australia
- Highlights From A Great Ocean Road Trip Australia
- Sydney Harbour // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Australia
- 21 of the The Best Views in Sydney Australia
- Koh Rong, But So Right – Island Paradise in Cambodia Asia
- I’m Finally An Australian Permanent Resident! Australia
- Highlights From A Melbourne River Cruise Australia
- Cornell University in Winter // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday