When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
Fun fact: I almost ended up living in Boston after graduating high school; 3 of the 4 universities I applied to were in Boston. I was all too eager to escape small-town Connecticut for city living and was absolutely SET on moving to Boston.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Top 10 Things I Missed From America Asia
- Highlights From The Overland Track Australia
- My Tailor Fail in Hoi An, Vietnam Asia
- Biking the Cape Cod Rail Trail Cycling
- Sizzlin’ South Africa // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- How To Find Cheap Accommodation In Australia Australia
- Lake Geneva, Switzerland // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- A Very Unplanned 5 Day Tasmania Roadtrip Australia