When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
Fun fact: I almost ended up living in Boston after graduating high school; 3 of the 4 universities I applied to were in Boston. I was all too eager to escape small-town Connecticut for city living and was absolutely SET on moving to Boston.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Time I Fainted In Front Of The Omelet Man in Jodhpur Asia
- Stockholm Cafe Culture // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- I Should Have Skipped the Cu Chi Tunnel Tour in Vietnam Asia
- Yarra Valley Wine Tour: A Melbourne Must-Do Australia
- Insta-Thailand: Thailand by Instagram Asia
- Best of Colombia – Photo Gallery Colombia
- What’s In My Beach Bag? – Bondi Beach Edition Life
- Best of Northern Laos – Photo Gallery Asia