When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
Fun fact: I almost ended up living in Boston after graduating high school; 3 of the 4 universities I applied to were in Boston. I was all too eager to escape small-town Connecticut for city living and was absolutely SET on moving to Boston.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Stellar Hotels in Missouri USA
- Hot Pool Hopping in the Iceland Wild Europe
- A Guide To Hiking The Royal National Park Coastal Track Australia
- Best of Western Australia – Photo Gallery Australia
- Annecy, France: The Venice of the Alps // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Light Projections Galore At White Night Melbourne Australia
- The Big Thing I Learned From Hiking The Overland Track Australia
- Wai-O-Tapu, New Zealand // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday