I was all about Flickr when I first got into photography in 2007, obsessively uploading photos from my local frolicking and brainstorming future travel adventures while browsing through other people’s images.
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
The Outer Banks (OBX) had always been alluring to me. It’s one of those places that may not have made the *must-see* list, but sat firmly on the *would be really nice to see* list.
When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- June 2016 Recap: Australia, Thailand, Malaysia Monthly Recap
- Chasing The Petronas Twin Towers Asia
- Highlights From A Great Barrier Reef Scenic Flight Australia
- Cuba // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- 2014 in Review: A Balancing Act Annual Recap
- Where To Go In Australia, And When Australia
- Hipmunk Hotels: California Hotels in Beverly Hills, Big Bear Lake, & More USA
- Why You Should Use Tinder To Tame Your Wanderlust Life