I was all about Flickr when I first got into photography in 2007, obsessively uploading photos from my local frolicking and brainstorming future travel adventures while browsing through other people’s images.
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
The Outer Banks (OBX) had always been alluring to me. It’s one of those places that may not have made the *must-see* list, but sat firmly on the *would be really nice to see* list.
When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- What Happens Next Inspiration
- Nong Khiaw: A Picturesque Mountain Village in Laos Asia
- Hiking & Stargazing At Warrumbungle National Park Australia
- Art is EVERYWHERE in India – Doors Included! Asia
- A Guide To Road Tripping Australia’s Sunshine Coast Australia
- The Ultimate Guide To Exploring Komodo National Park Asia
- Where To Stay In San Francisco USA
- Why I’ll Never Fly Jetstar Airways Again Australia