I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
I was all about Flickr when I first got into photography in 2007, obsessively uploading photos from my local frolicking and brainstorming future travel adventures while browsing through other people’s images.
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
The Outer Banks (OBX) had always been alluring to me. It’s one of those places that may not have made the *must-see* list, but sat firmly on the *would be really nice to see* list.
When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Fabulous Hotels in Brooklyn, New York USA
- A Delhi Disaster Asia
- My Chilled Out Whitsundays Sailing Trip Australia
- My First-Ever Surf Lessons On Siargao Asia
- Cambridge, England // FLASHBACK FRIDAY England
- 5 Cost-Effective Outdoor Activities to Check Out in NYC USA
- The Crazy/Beautiful White Temple in Chiang Rai Asia
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday