I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
I was all about Flickr when I first got into photography in 2007, obsessively uploading photos from my local frolicking and brainstorming future travel adventures while browsing through other people’s images.
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
The Outer Banks (OBX) had always been alluring to me. It’s one of those places that may not have made the *must-see* list, but sat firmly on the *would be really nice to see* list.
When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- There’s No Sugarcoating It: I Hated Phnom Penh! Asia
- North Brooklyn Boutique Hotels USA
- 2013 in Review: Monthly Highlights Annual Recap
- My Tailor Fail in Hoi An, Vietnam Asia
- A Guide To Hiking The Royal National Park Coastal Walk Australia
- Cockatoo Island Camping, Glamping, & Adventuring Australia
- Trekking in Chiang Mai With Pooh Eco-Trekking Asia
- I’m Obsessed With Williamsburg Street Art New York