2013 was a banner year for me in terms of travel. I spent just under half of the year traveling abroad, what with my 5 months in Asia (aka the impetus behind this here blog), brief stint in London, and quick jaunt to Montreal.
Browsing: New York
My undying love for the Christmas season will forever be one of life’s unsolved mysteries. For someone who considers herself nonreligious and nontraditional, it’s downright remarkable how devoted I am to this holiday.
I’ve done the halloween parade, gone apple picking, visited the county farm, done a corn maze, gone wine tasting, carved pumpkins, and leaf peeped. In fact, I’ve done most of these things multiple times and they’re still fun – but what’s a semi-jaded New York City dweller to do to jazz up her fall and pretend like the inevitable god-awful winter is not upon us?
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- California Getaways in Monterey, San Luis Obispo, and More USA
- Highlights From A Great Barrier Reef Scenic Flight Australia
- 2014 in Review: A Balancing Act Annual Recap
- Death Valley National Park // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- Why You Should Use Tinder To Tame Your Wanderlust Life
- Livin’ La Dolce Vita: Sydney Harbour By Sexy Speedboat Australia
- My Chilled Out Whitsundays Sailing Trip Australia
- My Next 3 Months Of Travel Plans Planning